Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 05:28

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2016 11:20 

These new Search and Destroy missions are incredibly fun, and exactly what I was looking for in a game. Once you've reached level 30 and cleared all the missions from a given district, the safe house will have one Search and Destroy mission. Each mission is 3-5 clusters of enemies around the district that you have to kill.

As you kill each cluster, and at the end of the mission when you turn it in to the safe house, you earn a certain type of credit (I forgot the name of it). These credits can be used to purchase information related to a particular "High Value Target" (in other words, the credits unlock another side mission). There are daily High Value Targets and weekly ones. Killing a High Value Target gives you certain rewards (usually phoenix credits + a high value item), but if you fail you have to pay more credits to try again.

It's so much more fun than just running the three dailies to get credits and gear.

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2016 18:07 

It is actually quite fun. It gives you something to work for. Plus it appears they have adjusted drop rates because much better gear is dropping with much better stats. I am very happy they did this and look forward to more updates in the future.