Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 08:14

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2019 00:25 

Here's one of the two attempts I did last night with a group of randoms last night.

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2019 17:17 

So do you basically have to have two healing skills to do it?

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2019 20:29 

I wonder if I am gonna be dead weight in this with my current character. I do have high damage to elites. so maybe it won't be too bad.

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2019 22:23 

The first time I tried and completed the raid successfully, I was using my old build that I just mish-mashed up with a ton of Damage to Elite and it worked pretty well. The only problem with that build was that it didn't really have any synergy with other talents and was really just a pure damage build. With the current build that I'm working with, it utilizes critical hit chance and critical hit damage with an assault rifle. The talents that take advantage of both CHC and CHD are: Berserk (chest), Clutch (gloves), and Strained (weapon). As for the skills, I'm using the Reviving Hive and the Defender Drone. You're probably wondering why Defender Drone and not an armor repairing skill and it's due to Berserk and Strained. The more my armor is depleted, the more damage I do critical hit damage. To keep myself alive, I rely on my critical hit chance to have Clutch keep me alive (20% health is gained for each critical hit).

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2019 13:52 

I think this video will show more clearly on what is going on in the raid. I think the most important thing that I learned about Dark Hours is that communication is key and having some type of experience or understanding of what goes into completing each part of the raid.