- The new OW Event has started with more than 100 items to collect.
- Some of those items have been added to the standard loot box and are not restricted to the event.
- Custom Games/Game Browser
- New rule sets for 3v3 and 1v1 Elimination
- Added options for Hero Lockout, Limited Hero Pool, Tiebreakers, and Hero Reveal for Elimination mode
- Players can now disable secondary fire and secondary weapons in Custom Games
- You can now disable one Symmetra ultimate while leaving the other active
- General Changes:
- Recoil Recovery Aim Compensation can now be disabled for Ana, McCree, and Widowmaker. The option can be found under the “Control” tab in the “Options” menu. Simply select the appropriate hero under the dropdown menu and look for the “Hero” section
- Developer Comments: By default, weapon recoil recovery is overruled by downward crosshair movement. This means that downward movement during the weapon’s recoil recovery phase will override the weapon’s natural recoil recovery. This option allows you to remove this functionality, meaning a weapon’s natural recoil recovery movement acts independently from downward crosshair movement. In practice, this will make your crosshair move faster if you aim downward during the recoil recovery window.
- Removed the attack delay from Genji's wall climbing ability, allowing him to engage with enemies immediately after he finishes climbing
- Removed the attack cooldown from Hanzo’s wall climbing ability, allowing him to engage with enemies immediately after he finishes climbing
- Increase charge speed by 10%
- Charged arrows now maintain their charge after climbing a wall, provided the button is continuously held
- Fusion Driver: Damage reduced by 9%
- Protective Barrier: Cooldown reduced from 12 seconds to 8 seconds
- Ammo is now entirely refilled when Wraith Form is used
- Effective height has been lowered from 3 meters to 2 meters
- The height threshold of objects that Earthshatter can "climb" has been lowered from 3 meters to 2 meters, making Earthshatter less likely to climb tall objects as it moves along the ground.
- Bullet damage decreased from 20 to 19
- Your final blows are now highlighted by a white background in the Kill Feed
- Added new Kill Feed icons for environmental kills and a number of abilities
- Heroes resurrected by Mercy are now are now highlighted and color-coded in the Kill Feed
- Certain types of assists, like McCree’s Flashbang or Zenyatta’s Orb of Discord, now show up in the Kill Feed
- New Controller option: Force Keyboard/Mouse User Interface
Also a ton of bug fixes and three new maps for the arcade.