A new OW PTR (Test Server) update has come out. Key features are:
- New Assault (Horizon Lunar Colony aka THE MOON)
- Oni Genji and Officer D.Va have been added to classic loot boxes
- Profiles can now display stats for All Modes and All Competitive Seasons
- Damage Done is now split between Barrier Damage Done and Hero Damage Done (All Damage Done is also an option).
- Quick summary of each player's most-played heroes is now available by highlighting the player in the Groups section of the Social menu. (Changes based on Gamemode)
- Averages are now calculated in 10-minute slices, rather than by the number of games played
- Custom Games:
- Player gravity and projectile gravity can now be modified
- Knockback magnitude can now be modified on any weapons or abilities that have a knockback effect
- Jump height can now be modified
- Hero Changes:
- McCree: Deadeye is faster and overall better
- Reaper: Soul orbs are no longer a thing. Now regains 20% of all damage done to heroes as health.
- Roadhog: Less damage with his gun but it fires faster and has 1 more shot in the clip. Also head hitbox was reduced.
Full change list here: https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20812212