An aim deathmatch server 20%  20%  [ 2 ]
Keep the 64 tick deathmatch 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I have a better idea! 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
Total votes: 10
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2014 13:25 

Quote:
Quote:
- No CZ-Auto in the buy menu.
Unfortunately, the deathmatch plugin is currently unsupported. It's leagues better than Valve's deathmatch, but any problems with the plugin are unavoidable.
Ok, I guess I never tried buying a CZ on other FFA DM servers, I'll have to double check this. If I can for some reason, I'll inquire how they were able to set that up.
Quote:
Tell me the positions and I will delete them. Use cl_showpos 1 in console and just take a screenshot when you spawn in a bad place and send the link to me. You can post them in the feedback thread for the deathmatch server.
Ok, I will do this, thanks.
Quote:
Tell me what server that was in and I will look into it. AFAIK, this is actually impossible, so I would need to talk to the server owners and ask about it.
This has always been the case in our 128 tick FFA DM server since I have been playing it. If you choose T side when you log into the server, any T gun you buy will show your skin and any CT gun you buy will show the default game skin and vice versa if you log in as CT initially.
Quote:
Yep. Screenshot some places you want to be able to spawn with showpos 1 and I will add them.
Will do, thanks.

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2014 13:34 

Quote:
This has always been the case in our 128 tick FFA DM server since I have been playing it. If you choose T side when you log into the server, any T gun you buy will show your skin and any CT gun you buy will show the default game skin and vice versa if you log in as CT initially.
Yeah I know. My point is that I don't think that this is possible to fix. I think this is basically "intended behavior". If you find a server where this doesn't happen, tell me what server it is so I can ask the server administrator how they did it.

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2014 13:54 

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah I know. My point is that I don't think that this is possible to fix. I think this is basically "intended behavior". If you find a server where this doesn't happen, tell me what server it is so I can ask the server administrator how they did it.
Oh gotcha.

Ok, I just logged in to double check.

[DEATHMATCH] NetcodeGuides.com Dust2 FFA: 173.234.139.110:27015

I am able to use my CT weapons skins while on the T side and vice versa. I am also able to buy a CZ-75 Auto on this FFA DM server, which ours does not allow.

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2014 13:56 

Ok I'll research this