Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 19:13

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2014 12:33 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
I frequently wish that I had the ability to click on "View Count", "Replies", and "Author". Is there any way to sort by these? I'd really like to be able to see what the most viewed threads in our forums are, but won't commit the time to scroll through each page to find out. Is there a plugin that *I* can download that will sort them for me?

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2014 12:41 

Did you try the Google?

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2014 12:51 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
Did you try the Google?
Yeah I searched for extensions and plugins but found nothing :(

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2014 13:09 

Then it's possible nothing exists. :(

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2014 13:16 

Quote:
Then it's possible nothing exists. :(
I know many other forums I frequent have the ability to click on the column and sort ascending or descending. Some others I've seen you can sort the subforum or forum by using the search feature. Ours won't let us sort using the search feature unless you have a word to search for, and it ignores words that are too common.

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2014 13:17 

Are they also phpBB? If they are, you could ask them.

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2014 13:20 

Quote:
Are they also phpBB?
If phpBB is the BB code brackets and stuff, then I think they are something else. If I highlight a word in a post I'm making and click 'Bold', it will bold it instead of putting the (B)(/B). I don't know if that means it's a different base code or what... I'm a code noob :( Neopets taught me all I know of HTML and BBCode

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2014 13:56 

PhpBB is the entire software that runs the forums.

Googling something like "phpBB extensions..." might turn up a useful result.

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2014 13:56 

Generally websites like that where it bolds it instead of showing the code have a button like "show code"