Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024 21:32

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2015 22:56 

I had a community member approach me about the retakes server. He says sometimes a single teammate will kill their entire team and basically just ruin the game for everyone. I told him I'd let you know and to let us know next time it happened and we'd deal with it. Is the server not set up where you get auto-kicked if you do too much damage? Is there some plugin we can install that'll fix this?

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2015 11:08 

I'll take a look at that today. I must have forgotten to reset that cvar from when the server was a demolition server.

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2015 13:32 

Ok, I edited the friendly fire configurations so people who tk will get banned.

I spoke with serial about this server earlier, and we'd both like to see more members participating in it. Personally, I hate the plugin and don't find it fun, but if there aren't enough people who do enjoy it I'm going to shut it down. Every time I've been in there it's just been really horrible people really tarnishing our image. I don't mind taking it down and it would be no hard feelings or resentment, but if we're going to maintain a particular image the servers have to be moderated and if there aren't enough people in the clan who enjoy playing retakes it would be better to just remove it and let people who do enjoy the plugin play in other retakes server as needed.