Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 13:38

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2015 12:01 

Some people on the globaloffensive subreddit were suggesting that this cvar might the cause of recent registry issues. (I've been having a LOT of shots that I swear were right on miss, and LOTS of shots that I swear are not on hitting, and I've been hearing a LOT of people saying the same thing.) I changed this cvar from 1 (the default) to 0 on our servers. I played with it a bit on our deathmatch server and I think it was better, but it's always hard to tell if it's just placebo.

If you get a chance to play in any of our servers, let me know if you feel anything different.

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2016 11:08 

Based on how many people have said our servers "feel weird" like recoil is different on our servers, I've changed it back to 1. Let me know if you notice anything different now. (I'm assuming nobody noticed anything different at the time because nobody posted?)

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2016 23:20 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
I didn't see this thread! I complain ALL THE TIME that our server feels weird. The way the bullets come out of the gun feels unnatural.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2016 23:27 

Some others were saying it did feel better, but it could just be placebo.