Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 15:33

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2016 16:22 

Quote:
So is anyone going to tell me or am I just going to sit here dumbfounded because no one will.
Quote:
It was pointed out numerous times
Please learn to read. Specifically literally the second post of this thread where Cemyyy literally told you why you were banned.

If that makes you dumbfounded then we have more issues with society.

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2016 16:29 

Your "one warning" is on the motd when you join the server. It is not cemy's job, my job, or anybody else's job to hold your hand through life. If you are to lazy to read the motd, it is not cemy's job to make up for that by giving you yet another warning about the rules. Grow up a bit and take responsibility for own inaction, and accept the fact that one consequence of that inaction is the you don't get "extra" warnings and instead everybody is expecting you to take care of yourself like a big boy.

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2016 16:31 

Quote:
Quote:
So is anyone going to tell me or am I just going to sit here dumbfounded because no one will.
Quote:
It was pointed out numerous times
Please learn to read. Specifically literally the second post of this thread where Cemyyy literally told you why you were banned.

If that makes you dumbfounded then we have more issues with society.
I was banned for being sexist when I was not. Still confused on why I was banned.

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2016 16:36 

Quote:
Your "one warning" is on the motd when you join the server. It is not cemy's job, my job, or anybody else's job to hold your hand through life. If you are to lazy to read the motd, it is not cemy's job to make up for that by giving you yet another warning about the rules. Grow up a bit and take responsibility for own inaction, and accept the fact that one consequence of that inaction is the you don't get "extra" warnings and instead everybody is expecting you to take care of yourself like a big boy.
So if I'm correct the other kid who was silenced for calling Cemy a "cunt" but I don't get a warning is fair? The obviously answer is no in case your incompetent brain could not figure out the answer.

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2016 16:41 

Quote:
I was banned for being sexist when I was not. Still confused on why I was banned.
Wrong. Cemyyy stated in the second post why you were banned.
SpoilerShow
Quote:
when I was not
when I was not

when I was not

shoot me plz

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2016 16:46 

Quote:
The obviously answer is no in case your incompetent brain could not figure out the answer.
That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you get a permanent ban.

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2016 16:47 

Quote:
I explained why it was sexist a few posts ago.

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2016 16:50 

Quote:

So if I'm correct
No, you are incorrect, but it's actually irrelevant. Our rules include "don't be sexist", but do not include "make sure the 14 year old being sexist thinks it's fair when he gets muted".

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2016 22:22 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not once was I given a concrete answer to why I was banned.
Dafuq?

It was pointed out numerous times and I along with everyone else don't like being stupidly redundant.
Mic Spam and Sexist remarks. Please lock this thread unless Noodles has something to say other than arguing moot points.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2016 23:12 

Goat - According to Noodles, I broke the rules by calling him a pig, but I don't believe I did. I usually call people who disrespect me douchers or douchebags.

Noodles - the way you communicated with me (via changing your name to "Cemmmmy is a gril") was not a mature way of handling that situation. If you had changed your name to "Why was I muted?" or "What did I do?" I would have been more than happy to explain to you exactly why you were silenced. As for giving you more of warning prior to muting you - how am I supposed to warn someone who keeps yelling "gril" at me every time I open my mouth? It's very frustrating to have to yell over other people to make myself heard - I'm not going to do that. You would have been unmuted with the map change and given a chance to show improved behavior.

Unless anyone other than Noodles feels I've abused my power, I move to close this thread. I also move to permanently ban Noodles since he clearly does not understand our rules.

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2016 23:52 

Quote:
I also move to permanently ban Noodles since he clearly does not understand our rules.
Seconded.

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2016 00:19 

He doesn't have people higher rank than him in his server because he banned them for hacking :P. That was the end for Noodles...

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2016 01:09 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
Quote:
I also move to permanently ban Noodles since he clearly does not understand our rules.
Seconded.
+1

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2016 08:06 

I agree, close the thread and perma ban. Clear lack of respect for any rules other than arbitrary ones he makes up for himself everywhere he plays. Clear lack of respect for people in general. He absolutely needs to grow up because I haven't dealt with immaturity like this in a while.

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2016 09:03 

I guess I'll throw out my loan dissenting opinion, but I don't think he should be permabanned for this thread. Yeah, it's incredibly sad and pathetic that he thinks what he did was acceptable, but that just means he'll probably do something in the future worthy of a ban. I think if we just jam him now we're basically banning him for reporting (what he thought was) admin abuse, and I don't like that idea.

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2016 09:40 

Throwing this in here: rules are like a contract. If he doesn't understand some parts of it then we can consider the contract void. We use this ideology on the other community I administrate and it prevents people who don't understand and is known not to understand from making mistakes on the server.

He currently doesn't see why he did not follow the rules and despite our attempts at explaining, still fails to understand. In my own opinion and in past practices, that is enough to warrant his removal.

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2016 10:24 

Yeah I mean I get what you're saying. I can see the validity in the other side

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2016 14:57 

The way I see it is he doesn't understand the rules despite us explaining it to him multiple times in a variety of ways. If he doesn't understand our rules, how can he follow them? Not only that, but he's twisting the events that did occur (he said I called him pig over and over, when I don't remember calling him that. I definitely called him a doucher/douchebag a couple of times. Maybe pig once? But that's not my choice term for people like him).

If you really feel strongly that he should be left unbanned, I'm fine with this. But I do feel that ultimately he is going to cause more issues with the community.

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2016 01:02 

Just read this thread.

FWIW I agree with Amaroq.

Perma Ban seems excessive to me. The kid is young, naturally going to be a little immature.

He came to the forums to plead his case. Give him a second chance if he wants it. Tell him no more remarks that are sex SPECIFIC (since he is in disagreement about his remarks being sexist), and if an admin asks him to stop doing something, then he needs to stop, period.

If he still screws up again and creates problems after this, then ban him.

Cheers,

Jabber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2016 11:00 

I think he is clearly lying. I think he understands what he did perfectly fine and is just trolling all of you. He said he admins those shitty servers that are always full of terrible assholes and sexists pieces of shit, so clearly he knows what he did wrong. He twisted the events to make himself look better so again he CLEARLY knows he did something wrong. He isn't continually saying he doesn't know why he was banned because he doesn't know, he was told and explained and he just continued saying that isn't what happened so tell me why I was banned. He knows exactly what he did wrong and why it was wrong. I am over the trolling, please perma ban and block from the forums.