Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 04:03

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2010 18:30 

We're just trying to get a ballpark feel for what people would be willing to donate. We're currently thinking of purchasing a hosted pub just to give people better pings and thus get more non-[AM] people in there, but we need to know what the average monthly donations would be?

So, how much would you be willing to donate to a server fund? We would welcome one-time donations, but we're particularly interested in regular monthly donations, even if that's a couple of dollars every month.

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2010 18:42 

off the record.....

I would be willing to pay 50 if not more a month....

but alas... this can only begin once i start getting paid....

I will keep you informed fo sho....

PostPosted: 12 May 2010 15:37 

Do you have a private server with HLTV for competition? If accepted onto your team I would be willing to donate about 20 a month. That might be a little flexible + or - because I am expecting my first child in July.

PostPosted: 12 May 2010 17:15 

we have a private 1000 fps server. We haven't set up an HLTV yet because we were just waiting on CEVO to start, but I think I am gonna get it set up, because I wanna use it for practices. It lets me record and go back to see where everyone makes their mistakes. We will also set up a HLTV that won't be paid either from my home, or through origin "the one who set up the forums". 20 bucks or anything that you can over up is VERY helpful and will be greatly appreciated. Gotta keep food in your little one's belly so family always comes first and I understand that.