Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 16:22

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2017 18:41 

I used to always tell myself that when I learned how to drive I wouldn't talk to the other drivers on the road like my parents did. now I realize that I do it. I just do it to the other players in csgo.

some of my monologue said without using push to talk

first round: don't run with your knife out. take out your gun. take out your gun. take out your gun. take out your gun. take out your gun. take out your gun. take out your gun. take out your gun. take out your gun. TAKE IT OUT. T A K E I T O U T. NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

second round: shift please for the love of god press shift. oh great you got me killed. why... why did you throw that nade. "dongluver420" that was a bad play

third round: for the love of mary don't move while you're shooting

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2017 19:08 

SpoilerShow
"When you clicked 'submit' the forum had a fork of processes that didn't know how to communicate and check with each other.

So one thread continued as normal and the other thread was forked into multi-verse where it then solidified into this massive heap of bytes of randomness. Luckily we have a nice AI that could reassemble a message based upon its characters and can easily get back the original post.

However, that post still had to be posted, so it seems that to get from said multi-verse back to a quantum level the server, and PHP for that matter, can understand, it needed to go through a quantum change of excited electrons to finally neutralize its quarks and revive the original posting data back from where it was.

There is then the trouble of displaying the new thread as the old thread seemed to have undergone the standard process but the new thread, in posting, looks through and tries to validate itself but simply cannot.

This is where we are now. This thread is technically hosted on a server in another universe with its own version of PHP that just cannot process it the same as that other one. And that is also the reason why I have no clue what the fuck thread you are talking about because I see no other posts like this one.