Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 05:34

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2012 09:45 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Could somebody help me find a link to a how-to post about installing a full liquid cooling system?

I'm not going to be doing it right now, not until major upgrades at a much later date, but I would like to know how to install liquid cooling. I can only find articles/videos about installing water cooling cpu coolers. This is not what I want. Nor am I looking for an external reservoir. Whenever I do it, I want to be able to have the reservoir inside the case and not be the size of another case.

Any help finding links is appreciated

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2012 17:42 

Here you go. I hope it helps.

[youtube][/youtube]

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2012 17:49 

You should probably get about 10-20 normal builds under your belt before you attempt this. Also the cost is high so don't invest $400 if you are spending less than $1500 on hardware. You should also get some overclocking experience down as there is no point to liquid cooling if you don't plan on pushing the hardware to its heat limits.

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2012 05:41 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
You should also get some overclocking experience down as there is no point to liquid cooling if you don't plan on pushing the hardware to its heat limits.
so it would make sense to oc to the limit of the fans before putting liquid cooling in? or just experience to know how high it needs to be oc'd to require liquid cooling?

also, prices of everything to do with computers is always coming down as new stuff is introduced, is this true for liquid cooling? or has it stayed around the same price?

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.