Like most people, I use a wired mouse for gaming. Also like most people I FUCKING HATE when it snags on something.
Since I have no money to buy one of the boutique fancy smancy Mouse Bungees I decided to use some everyday items to make something that, so far, is just as effective.
75+ Disc Spindle
1 Small or Medium Zip-Tie
Optional: A few discs for weight.
1. Secure ziptie around mouse cable snuggly, make sure the position can be adjusted.
2. Drill/Stab/Poke a hole in the tip of the spindle, not too big as you want the tip of the ziptie to get wedged in. I used a small screw to make the hole.
3. Add discs to spindle if you would like it to be weighed down.
4. Insert the tip of the ziptie into the hole and try to force atleast 1/3 of the ziptie into the spindle.
5. Put spindle in desired position and adjust the cord and ziptie to your liking.
SHITTY PICTURES OF SHITTY THING