Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 08:57

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2019 15:28 

Quote:
Haven't been playing multiplayer much, since my internet hasn't been steady. I'll let you guys know if I start getting into multiplayer, but we definitely don't know each other lol
Oh I wasn't implying to play multiplayer together. I really enjoy the PvE aspect of the game.

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019 03:11 

Quote:
What brought you to our forums?
a general lack of better things to do I guess lol

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019 13:48 

Ok let me try asking this again. How did you find us? Like did you google something in particular, did someone tell you about us, did you see us on reddit?

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019 16:19 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
My current favorite game is Overwatch, but the only game I'm playing is BOTW because my PC isn't at my new place

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2019 11:59 

Quote:
My current favorite game is Overwatch, but the only game I'm playing is BOTW because my PC isn't at my new place
BOTW? Zelda?

My current favorite game is The Division 2.

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2019 03:21 

Quote:
Ok let me try asking this again. How did you find us? Like did you google something in particular, did someone tell you about us, did you see us on reddit?
Came across a list of gaming forums somewhere on google, couldn't tell you where it was now tho, opened up a few forums at random, and one of them is this one

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2019 08:26 

That's cool. Tell us about yourself. Where you from? What do you like to do? That type of stuff.

PostPosted: 29 Mar 2019 09:59 

My favorite game as of right now is Kingdom Come: Deliverance! For those who don't know, its a RPG set in historical Bohemia in the 15th century. The game is drop dead gorgeous! It gives the Witcher 3 a run for its money in just the sheer beauty of the game. The story (so far) is very original and tells a "rag-to-riches" story of a young blacksmith's son who is faced with great calamity. What I love about the game is the "as real as it can get" medieval aesthetic of the game. There are so many great mechanics that I find makes the game soooo much more realistic than other RPGs. For one, people in the game are less likely to talk to you if your character is dirty and muddy, and so you HAVE to get your clothes washed and take baths regularly! There is also a hunger mechanic, so your character has to eat. Opposite of that, your character can also become lethargic if he eats too much, which will slow your reflexes and running speed. Little things like that, to me, just make the game soooo much more lively. Another aspect of the game that I love, is that this is the first game that War Horse Studios ever released. Its a very small game dev team based in Europe and to release such a great game is mind-boggling to me. It shows that the devs truly care and have a love for their game. Although, since it is a small indie studio, the game isn't fully polished in places (but to me that just adds to the charm of the game)! So yeah, so far I'd give this game a 9/10!