Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024 11:14

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Fallout 4 Issues?
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2015 05:25 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Has anybody else had any weird issues with Fallout 4?

My GPU Usage % is so staggered when I play Fallout... I've never had this issue before. Steam will say my game is jumping from literally 1-60 fps, and my GPU usage will be like 10%.

I just had a weird issue where my game froze while loading, so i closed it with my taskbar. The sound started back up a minute later and when I moved my mouse around, it was like I was on the pause screen. Task Manager told me Fallout 4 was still open and running...

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

Post subject: Re: Fallout 4 Issues?
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2015 06:40 

only issues I have had are the usual things glitching through walls and floors. nothing really major. in fact I am surprised I can run this game on ultra while still in google plus with really no problems. I have run into a few situations where something will lock the game up, like I'll go to hack a terminal and my guy gets stuck while walking up to it and will forever be that way until I reload. those suck when you haven't saved. I think funny had some loading issues at first.

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2015 09:50 

There are tons of issues with the game I have noticed. Performance, glitches through walls, NPC movement, and the engine being dependent on framerate are all signs that it is the skyrim engine.

There are many issues, but I still love the game.

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2015 12:13 

Did you try out the fixes that Jon found? I found it by looking at my friends' activity on Steam and it helped me quite a bit.

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2015 14:35 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
@NPC movement

So I'm not insane that they are absurdly fast sometimes? Especially the feral ghouls. They can just sprint across my screen and just run so far in an instant

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2015 16:09 

I don't mean the enemies, but the NPCs you are supposed to interact with. Ghouls are supposed to be unpredictable and fast.

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2015 16:41 

Quote:
I don't mean the enemies, but the NPCs you are supposed to interact with. Ghouls are supposed to be unpredictable and fast.
It feels wrong. They do unpredictable things like running on all 4's, zig zagging. But they will upright run across my screen fast than my cross hair can move with a controller. I'll have to try to record it. It's always when I'm on Caution.