Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 19:24

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Anyone like MMOs?
PostPosted: 27 Sep 2018 23:59 

I've been more interested in MMOs like PoE, diablo 3, gw2, etc. lately and have been playing them fairly often between CS and whatnot. Given that people usually ditch me within a week of starting a game like this/with storylines, would anyone be interested in playing? Some of these are nice and let you have multiple characters so (in my case) I have my actual character for progress and other characters for people that play (like on diablo, I have one character I'm playing with for the storyline and progress, and another one that I played with for 3 hours before I was ditched, and another one that a friend likes to powerlevel with me on because he likes doing high level things and whatever).

I wouldn't hold someone to the whole "IF YOU PLAY WE MUST PROGRESS AT THE EXACT SAME SPEED" because that's KINDA fucked me over previously when I waited for people to come back that never did (or were available once every 7 months during the blue moon), but it'd be nice to have someone to play with sometimes that's actually interested in exploring and playing

Just wondering

Post subject: Re: Anyone like MMOs?
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2018 07:59 

I think we have a pretty large number of people in the clan who like MMOs

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2018 18:29 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
I have GW2, i don't play it but I have it. I liked it when I was into it, but that was only a few weeks. I'm down for that.

I also play ArcheAge which I really like. It's F2P but I enjoy it the most. I'd be down to start a character in something! I'm gone this weekend though but maybe sunday or next week if you're around :D

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2018 21:12 

I'm up for whatever. I'll download archeage and check it out tonight/tomorrow

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2018 11:39 

I've always wanted to play MMOs but every time I do, I lose interest in like the 2nd day. Diable3 tho was really fun. I don't know if I would play it again tho since they changed a lot with it and it gets boring now.

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2018 19:42 

well if you ever want to (re)try some, gw2 is also f2p and i'm just collecting accounts/characters for MMOs so I always have *something* ready

Also

Diablo 3 - sems#11974
gw2 - Sems.6190
archage/glyph - sems

PostPosted: 29 Mar 2019 10:01 

Old School Runescape is the best MMO of all time!