Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 07:39

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Meet [AM] imok
PostPosted: 25 Sep 2013 17:17 

Q: First off, tell us a few words that describe you.
A:

Now, on to the questions:

Q: How old are you?
A:

Q: Where are you from?
A:

Q: What is your favourite map?
A:

Q: What is your favourite weapon in the game?
A:

Q: What computer games do you play?
A:

Q: What are some other hobbies you have?
A:

Q: What's your favourite animal?
A:

Q: If you had one wish what would it be?
A:

Q: Are you a righty or a lefty?
A:

Q: How long have you been playing the Counter Strike series?
A:

Q: 1.6 or GO?
A:

Q: What made you decide to join AM?
A:

Q: What's your job?
A:

Q: What website do you visit most?
A:

Q: What was your first gaming console?
A:

Q: Smoking?
A:

Q: Do you read? If so what is your favorite book?
A:

Q: Who is your favorite author?
A:

Q: What is your favorite movie?
A:

Q: Do you play any instruments?
A:

Q: Do you play or watch any sports? If so what, and what are your favorite teams?
A:

Q: If you could be who ever you wanted to be, who would you be? And why?
A:

Q: Favourite type of music? Favourite band? Favourite song?
A:

Q: Why?
A:

Q: What's your favorite colour?
A:

Q: What's your favourite meal?
A:

Q: What's your favourite drink?
A:

Q: What's your favourite dessert?
A:

Q: Stickshift or Manual
A:

Q: Are you a night person or a morning person?
A:

Q:Would you rather read a book, or watch the movie for the same book?
A:

Q: What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
A:

Post subject: Re: Meet [AM] imok
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2013 12:36 

Q: First off, tell us a few words that describe you.
A: I am a man and if I was 14 again I would make sure to tell you how much I like gurls and how much I get em. Please don't take my grammar seriously, I am just answering as I go. OH! Btw my name is Mike :)

Now, on to the questions:

Q: How old are you?
A: 20 years of age. Fun fact? I have a summer birthday so I could have been a grade younger when growing up. Yay!

Q: Where are you from?
A: I live and attend school in the fine chicagoland area. Lugan at <3

Q: What is your favourite map?
A: I really like the dust 2 simulator because it is, well imo, the easiest map to solo queue on. Really my most favorite map on go is probably the classic mirage. I do like the new cache too!

Q: What is your favourite weapon in the game?
A: Ak47 is all I really use. Tap. Tap. Tap. Playing around with the AWP is of fun too, except I am not good at it, and it cost too many monies. The deagle, while it does suck, is my go to weapon when some idiot messed up our saving or I just want to goof around.

Q: What computer games do you play?
A: Since I had a pretty bad pc until a little over a month ago I have really only been playing cs, because 30-40fps is better than not being able to play anything at all. Since I have a new build I have still been playing cs and added some bf3 into the mix as well. I will probably end up playing quite a bit of bf4 when it is launched. Beta is in a few days so Ill see then. I really only play FPS's and people say that's narrow minded and "sad" of me... hell its what I enjoy. Before I did my new build I played quite a bit of war thunder, bf1942, and LoL... all because I could run them on potato quality. (The details looked like crappy JPEG's!) I might get back into them when I get a new HDD for space.

Q: What are some other hobbies you have?
A: Being a student because sometimes learning can be fun. I like to spend time with my friends and I used to write quite a bit as well. Since I stopped my grammar/sentence structure is complete crap. I really enjoyed writing though. I think a lot too, I guess that can be a hobby, considering how much time I spend in my mind. I always wanted to direct some awesome adventure/comedy movie that could be on youtube or something. Had some random ideas though I am good with improvising as it appears I come up with ideas better when I don't think too much.

Q: What's your favourite animal?
A: Least favorite animal is the shark. I hate anything in the deep blue/murky waters etc. So freaky squid or things that could potentially harm and or eat me. I remember I had this shark book when I was a kid, I was so afraid of it that I wanted one of my younger brothers to use his drawing skills and remake it. Basically make the sharks all happy and shizness. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE to that book! I also had a book about search & rescue and maybe emergencies too. It was for kids. It had all of these drawings and descriptions which were cool, except for a few, they had to do with big boats and the ocean. NOPE.

Q: If you had one wish what would it be?
A: Don't feel like putting a bunch of thought into this so... to be able to live well into the future and somehow not having to deal with the loss of loved ones etc. I want to know what happens. A hundred years ago no one probably thought of what we had today and yet people say we are hitting our capacity, that there is not much left to achieve... BS!!!

Q: Are you a righty or a lefty?
A: Right hand. Would be kinda cool to write with my left hand. It seems like I prefer to carry stuff with my left though. In cs I used to use the left hand model for quite some time.

Q: How long have you been playing the Counter Strike series?
A: I've known about it since 2007 or so. Some exchange students from Spain showed it to me and I knew some guy who coded private cheats for cs:s. Didn't play. Never understood what cs really was until very recently. Let me see if I can find this... I purchased cs:s + GMod for $6.24 on February 21, 2013. I really only played gun game and occasionally casual servers with a particular friend. I recall playing on "the church of the deag" whenever we would play casual and it was always d2. Funny story, I thought the deag was meant as "de-ahg" - some weird creature that these people worshiped. Seriously, I don't know why I thought that. Didn't even start playing casual until after a lot of gun game. I didn't like casual because there were all these calls I didn't understand like "short" and "long". Whenever someone called "go long" me and my friend would joke about how serious these people took it and like it was football. We didn't even know where long was so we went wherever. *sigh* I got csgo on March 19, 2013 and started to play comp a short while later. So maybe a few short months of actually playing.

Q: 1.6 or GO?
A: Haven't played much 1.6, was considering it when I had a bad set up. It was kind of fun but since I most play go Ill side with that.

Q: What made you decide to join AM?
A: Y'all cool as cucumbers!

Q: What's your job?
A: Being a student and helping take care of my younger brother. Those aren't exactly jobs though.

Q: What website do you visit most?
A: Reddit. Even though that place gets boring and has so many stupid arguments. Sometimes there will be amazing well thought out discussions though. Some really nice subs as well for whatever interests you have.

Q: What was your first gaming console?
A: PS2 so I am not so old school. My first gaming device ever was the gameboy color(yellow). I think I still have that somewhere.

Q: Smoking?
A: No.

Q: Do you read? If so what is your favorite book?
A: I read sometimes. I really cant think of my favorite book of all time off the top of my head. The last thing I ever read was "Gang Leader for a Day". Didn't finish it though, only got to page 110 or something like that. A friend was reading it for a sociology class so I read it for a bit between classes. Was a really good read from what I can tell. Not into anything too complex, if its a good book and I enjoy it why not? No need to seem impressive. Sometimes Winnie the pooh can be the best book out there.

I had a lot of books I enjoyed in high school, cant really recall them though.

Q: Who is your favorite author?
A: Not exactly a conventional one, also not my favorite, but Dale Carnegie. I guess I just like what he stood for and he is the first person I thought of. "The ideas I stand for are not mine. I borrowed them from Socrates. I swiped them from Chesterfield. I stole them from Jesus. And I put them in a book. If you don't like their rules, whose would you use?" I guess if you had something interesting to say I could dig you as an author. I don't have any particular favorites.

Q: What is your favorite movie?
A: Damnit. I can't think of any probably because I don't really watch movies ever. I think the last one I ever really watched was warm bodies, the women in that were cute ;) Had a decent plot I guess, still a better love story than twilight! I always liked pixar when I was a kid: nemo, toy story 1 & 2(still haven't seen 3), and up was good too.

Q: Do you play any instruments?
A: Nawh. I should. I hear that makes fishes wet.

Q: Do you play or watch any sports? If so what, and what are your favorite teams?
A: I don't watch "conventional" sports. I am a big fan of t&f(sprints & throws) and the sport of weightlifting(what you see at the Olympics). Favorite countries would be: Lithuania(ofc), Russia, Iran, Poland, and germoney. I played ultimate frisbee in high school, which has obviously really helped with college. I also throw discus despite being short. I would compete in weightlifting but I suck at it, maybe in the future!

Q: If you could be who ever you wanted to be, who would you be? And why?
A: A much happier and ultimately improved version of myself. Because you cant be whoever you want in the sense of someone else. Only you.

Q: Favourite type of music? Favourite band? Favourite song?
A: I mostly like rock/hip hop/EDM. Idunnolol for the last two. No idea. I mean there are songs that I hear and could probably repeat for quite some time... nothing that memorable though.

Q: Why?
A: Why what? Why can't people spell "favourite" correctly?! ....I am so sorry =/

Q: What's your favorite colour?
A: Blue and white I guess. Probably because that has been a theme inside my house for awhile. Any colors that look well together in a house. I like nice looking architecture, rooms, and design :)

Q: What's your favourite meal?
A: Borscht served cold with beats, cucumber, eggs, green onions, buttermilk, dillweed, and a bunch of sour cream with more eggs. I really also love steak. I eat a lot of cottage cheese(plain) and greek yogurt too. I like food! If its good I would probably eat it.

Q: What's your favourite drink?
A: I really only drink water. Sometimes Milk. I cant get that word down. I say Miilk essentially, basically an emphasized 'i'. If I don't want to be made fun of(as much) I say Melk. Water is easier to say though. Now I am thirsty =/

Q: What's your favourite dessert?
A: Back from my drink. I really like any well made ice cream or cake. Once again if its good Ill eat it. OK hell if any of you are ever in Mukwonago Wisconsin there is this "smiley face barn". The elegant farmer I believe. They have some amazing dessert in the fall. I was there a few weeks ago and after having a whole reuben and brat I had this AMAZING pumpkin cake thing with this amazing whipped pumpkin cream cheese stuff on top. YUM. Thing was a pretty big slice yet I had to finish it off. They have great desserts there. Ice cream is probably my absolute favorite though.

Q: Stickshift or Manual
A: Manual, its easy. Who care stickshift "impresses" girls. It means so much in life, doesn't it?!

Q: Are you a night person or a morning person?
A: There is a good reason I don't take any evening classes. Morning person most of the time, as long as I have consistent sleep.

Q:Would you rather read a book, or watch the movie for the same book?
A: Book. Simply because you get to make up what all the characters and places are like in your head. Just has to be a good read.

Q: What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
A: I would fill out this survey again because I had a blast doing it. Damnit, I automatically wrote survey. Thats what I get for being a psych major in school. I did enjoy doing this though! Next time I need to make sure I write more about all the girls whenever I can. Whenever I mention a friend.. girl. Whenever I mention an activity... girl. Whenever I tell a story... include a girl.

Oh snap! A Klondike bar is ice cream right? Never had one. Better be good.

Thank you for your time,

Mike(imok/IfMotherOnlyKnew)