Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 14:20

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Re: Meet [AM] RiSachi
PostPosted: 14 Aug 2014 15:05 

jesus fucking christ, I have missed you. All joking aside. I hope you are doing better.

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2016 17:20 

hehehe..... i have no clue what to type here.. couldnt use my old account login though. hi in a few weeks i am hoping my disability kicks in and maybe ill plan a trip... idk... computer upgrades also..

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2016 17:23 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
hehehe..... i have no clue what to type here.. couldnt use my old account login though. hi in a few weeks i am hoping my disability kicks in and maybe ill plan a trip... idk... computer upgrades also..
I know I don't really know you Sachi, and serial and amaroq talk SO HIGHLY of you. This is completely unrequested advice and possibly out of place; But please, don't book a trip. Build up an emergency fund to stop these bad things from continuing to fuck you over. It sucks seeing you always going through something. Give yourself some buffer room.

Look forward to seeing you around!!!

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2016 17:32 

Sachi!

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2016 20:16 

sachi I am so glad to hear from you. Yeah, you should listen to what travis said. I would be willing to try to get up to louisville and see you instead. I gotta build up some vacation time, but I will be glad to do that, maybe we can get a few other people close to meet for a weekend or something, or like a 3 day thing.

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2016 20:42 

if ... sorry not if.. when i get approved for this... i will get two years of backpay. the only issue will be i will not be able to save money. being on disability will mean i will only be allowed 3000 dollars worth of assests period... the first 5 or 6 month when it gets started would be only ssi and a max of 733 a month.. after tyhe 6 months i willl be getting ssd and between 1000-1500 a month. still not allowed to build up money though. if i have 500 left in my account at the end of the month. the 500 will be deducted out of next check. so basically if i dont spend it i lose it. no need for me to build up vaca time. i am not permited to work so the country will be my basket. everyone who knows me half well from louisville knows i need to get out of the state for a few eeks to a month. i want to hit florida in the end too..

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2016 21:14 

If you're actually on disability, there's apparently no limit. If you're not disability, then the limit is actually 2000. I would talk to your case manager or whatever there is to clarify, since it seems you got multiple stories at once.

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2016 21:21 

its all in this paper im looking at..i keep going over and over... just getting impatient

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2016 02:38 

Can you withdraw the extra money and keep it in a separate bank account to save or do they look at all of that?

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2016 10:01 

Quote:
Can you withdraw the extra money and keep it in a separate bank account to save or do they look at all of that?
They look at everything except very certain types of accounts, which I don't think Sachi would qualify for since he has no intent to go back to work.

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2016 12:40 

if i was to withdraw the money... i would not be putting it in a bank... i would have to hold on to it... or have someone i trust here (no one) bank it for me. i can always try to find ways to beat the system. but i have been playing the dang system for way to long now n e who

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2016 17:55 

I would just spend it or hold onto actual cash. I wouldn't get into working the system and lose everything you spent so much work getting. When you get it sachi we definitely need to hang out. Its been over half a decade in the waiting.

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2016 20:32 

you already know bro. I cant wait to have a little bit of freedom to well. be me. I am going to try and play a little more than i have been.. but i need lots of practice... i feel like a new. the laptop yes i said laptop i play on is on of the better ones i have gotten to use thus far, but i plan on getting a nice little desktop in the near future...

PostPosted: 05 Aug 2016 00:39 

Welcome back Sachi, always glad to have you around bud. Catching up on the website, been on vacation the last 2 weeks. We can all meet up in mumble one night, and catch up. :)

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2016 20:48 

ill have to get my mic and stuff back out from my friends house when i am back on my feet... for sure!!!

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2016 21:59 

zalman mic on the internet, its like 7 bucks, best mic ever.

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2016 17:50 

i like mics

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2016 17:56 

Also

and

are sold in like every dollar store i've ever been in.

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2016 19:16 

I think you used to use one of those sachi, I know I did a long time ago.

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2016 23:46 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
OMG I used to have one of the stick looking ones. I don't even know why I had it. It was when I was a kid playing Neopets.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.