Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 14:19

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: finesse
PostPosted: 28 Feb 2011 02:36 

Hey guys I am just writing on the forums so people get to know me. I have been playing in the server recently and kinda know serialport now but not the others very much. I have played cz for 6-8 years now. Played some competition back in the cal days but only open. Never had a committed team to play the whole season seriously but I have always been more into having fun so I didn't mind. I have scrimmed SOOO many times. I love it. Anyways I really like your server. It has quite possibly the best reg I have seen in a pub. Aside from counterstrike I am a full time student at KU and also work as a computer technician on campus. I am studying neurobiology and plan on going to med school provided my grades and test scores are sufficient. I love working out and playing soccer. I prefer rock, metal, rap, alternative music. Yeah more to come later I guess.

Post subject: Re: finesse
PostPosted: 28 Feb 2011 07:54 

Hey, good to see you joining the forums! Tell me some good music - I love finding new bands. :D

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2011 08:12 

good to see you joined. yeah we love to compete, but we have been relaxed with it because of schedules lately. we are trying to get back into it. We love to scrim, but we are a clan first as I have told you. I'll see you around and hopefully the others can get to know you.

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2011 13:43 

Glad to see you in our forums...