Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 04:10

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Drivers 2
PostPosted: 16 Oct 2014 12:17 

Everyone knows I hate most drivers. For some reason if I am behind the wheel of a car, sitting in the passanger seat, locked in the trunk, or have touched your car with my finger tips then bad luck will prevail. While people driving badly is something that annoys me, people have the right of way and using it for really stupid things is an even bigger annoyance.

If I am at a four way stop, and you are in front of me, when you have the right of way then move the fuck out of my way. The law has been written to specifically give you at this point in time FULL FUCKING FREEDOM TO DRIVE and anyone getting in your way will be charged with wrong doing. So please tell me.....PLEASE FOR MOTHER FUCKING SAKE'S.....WHY ARE YOU WAVING OTHER FUCKING DRIVERS ON!!!!! I hate you. I detest you. I want you to explode right now. If a tiny car size explosion would happen, and you and your car would disintegrate so I could move along, yeah that would be great. I see you up there flicking your hand at other drivers who don't have the right to drive at this moment. You are being nice you say, just helping out fellow drivers on the road. No you shit head, you are being a prick to everyone behind you. You have disrupted the flow of the right of way and turned it into something that you are God over and get to now divvy out to the community at will. I hate you. I can't say this enough. You are the very bane of my existence and I wish someone would smite you on the spot. I just wanna get out of my car and run up and break that fucking wrist of yours so you can't wave another car on ever again. Another variation of you is the person sitting to my left at the intersection. Now remember a 4 way stop, the person to your right if you have both come to a complete stop will have the right of way. So fuck you person to my left that is waving me on like you are doing something nice, I already have the legal right to plow through your shitty little car if you even THINK of crossing that fucking line. I don't need your limp wristed gestures to tell me what I already fucking know. You can shove that floppy hand straight up your ass and turn yourself into a puppet for all I care. I just wanna drive by flipping your off for thinking you had control to begin with. Oh yeah, when you try to take my right of way and drive out into the intersection, I'll make an example of you in front of everyone there. I'll scream so loudly that you are dumb fuck that should lose their license everyone within 3 square blocks will fucking hear it. I hate you for not knowing how to drive and hopefully you drive into a lake one day and do the world a favor.

Ok, now that we figured out right of way. Lets say there are two lanes. Left lane and a right lane. I am in the left lane and its backed up 40 cars deep. The right lane is open because its going straight and everyone in the left lane needs to turn left. If you drive all the way up to the front of the pack and get someone to let you in, I hope both of you die a death of excruciating slow agony. I then hope Satan and a legion of demons rape every orifice you have continually for all of eternity, I hope they even create some new holes just to fuck you in. I hate you for driving up to the front like you are more important than me and the other 40 cards in front of me. I hate even more the fucking husk of a fucking intelligent human that LET YOU IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AT THE FRONT. I want to stomp this persons head in like a melon. I wish I could have a passenger seat full of cinder blocks, and when I see one of you assholes driving up to the front to get in I could just lob one of those bad boys through your windshield. Then while you are unconscious if not dead (hopefully you are) I could leave a nice big shit right on the front of your car. Just a reminder of what a piece of shit you are. Why can't you get in line at the back like everyone else? I want to cut your throat for thinking you are better than all the other cars.

So the reason for this rant is there is a 4 way stop near my apartment. Every time I am there I let the person with the right of way go first......however they just sit there staring into the intersection. I wait and wait and finally when I am tired of waiting I decide to just go.....OH NOW YOU FUCKING KNOW YOU HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY HUH!!!! AFTER 3 FUCKING SOLID MINUTES OF EVERYONE STARING AT EACH OTHER!!! I want to get a monster truck and just drive right through the stop. Or when one of those lines is backed up and someone lets a person in at the front I could take said monster truck and just start jumping cars. It would be freeing. You all know who you are out there. Someone should beat you to death with a driving manual.

Post subject: Re: Drivers 2
PostPosted: 16 Oct 2014 13:06 

Humpfh, I think Capt'n Crunch got mad!!! We should call a psy! Oh wait no you're right!!! THEY SHOULD ALL DIE IN..................... okay okay, *relax... breath...*

You need a truck like this Capt'n Crunch!

PostPosted: 16 Oct 2014 13:17 

I want that for sure.

PostPosted: 16 Oct 2014 20:57 

Bahaha, Serial, I want there to be round-a-bouts near you xD I drive through round-a-bouts nearly every day and people are absolute idiots when it comes to turn-a-bouts. I've had idiots stop while they were in the center (AND HAVE RIGHT OF WAY) and try to wave me through - effectively stopping all traffic behind them. I've had others crawl through the round-a-bout at two miles per hour and slamming on their breaks every other second because they don't realize they have right of way. I've had still others cut me off when they should be yielding. So much frustration when it comes to round-a-bouts.

But I'd still say round-a-bouts are better than four way stops. They normally run smoother/faster if people know what they're doing.

PostPosted: 16 Oct 2014 22:39 

All you need to do is carry flashbangs so when people piss you off at a four way intersection, you can pop one and drive safely around.

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2014 00:38 

Quote:
All you need to do is carry flashbangs so when people piss you off at a four way intersection, you can pop one and drive safely around.
I approve of this.

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2014 20:42 

Quote:
Quote:
I approve of this.
I approve of this approval.

so this is my signature now

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2014 22:06 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I approve of this.
I approve of this approval that's approving the statement before it.

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2014 22:38 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I approve of this.
I approve of this approval that's approving the statement before it.
I approve of this comment that approves the approval of the initial approval.

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2014 23:03 

This is not sanctioned by AbsurdMinds!

PostPosted: 18 Oct 2014 01:52 

I do not approve...No bueno. Whos idea was it to use flashbangs? Get grenades and blow their asses up...make speed bumps out of the debris.

PostPosted: 18 Oct 2014 03:49 

Quote:
I do not approve...No bueno. Whos idea was it to use flashbangs? Get grenades and blow their asses up...make speed bumps out of the debris.
I approve of this also.

PostPosted: 18 Oct 2014 11:52 

Quote:
Quote:
I approve of this also.
Approved.

so this is my signature now

PostPosted: 18 Oct 2014 13:33 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I approve of this also.
Approved.
This approval is approved.

PostPosted: 18 Oct 2014 17:29 

Damn serial, bud, that is one serious case of road rage you've got going. You need to work on some deep breathing and relaxation techniques.
I actually had no idea who has the right of way at a 4 way stop until I read your post (if 2 people stop at the exact same time), so I learned something. I am almost positive that was never on my driver's test so many years ago and not sure if the 4 way stop was even invented back then as I never encountered one for many years after I started driving. People should be required to pass recurrent driving tests every 5 years or so. This would make sure people stay updated on driving rules and are still competent.
I do really hate it when someone butts in line like you mentioned, but I have occasionally done the same thing (by accident) because I wasn't familiar with where I was driving and didn't know I needed to be in the other lane until I passed the back of the line.

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2015 20:05 

lmao ....shall we go for a hate ride??? hahaha dude we should totally go on that reunion and just yell random shit at stupid drivers lol!!!!

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2015 20:33 

Blind!

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2015 01:23 

hell yeah blind do you think you can make it to the get together?

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2015 11:46 

Quote:
hell yeah blind do you think you can make it to the get together?
I think I have him down as a "maybe".

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2015 18:04 

yeah i may be able to go, depends on my schedule that time around. it feels kinda weird tho i dont know that many people lol