Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 18:38

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: serialp0rt's life story
PostPosted: 22 Oct 2010 15:45 

Well, my life started with a birth where I had no heartbeat. I was late and under weight and apparently I tried to breathe early. Luke Airforce Base Hospital, Glendale Arizona. Emergency C-section and some miraculous work from the doctor and my heart started working on its own. From then I contracted tuberculosis. My parents found out about it and got me to the hospital only to find out that they were like 2 weeks away from not being able to do ANYTHING. I am about 1 year old at this time. It was a strain that didn't have a cure for, but there was some experimental medicine that they had at Duke Children Hospital. (figures since I am a tar heel fan) Also its gonna cost like 100,000 dollars. So my Parents drained their bank accounts which was like 25,000 at the time. The hospital paid for the rest. Insurance wouldn't cover a thing.

This medicine they gave me for it actually ended up working. It was a long process for about a year of visiting the hospital every so often. The medicine had a few side effects. First of all, when I would cry or sweat it was bright orange, ya know all neon like just as if I were in a Gatorade commercial. Also, it did something so that my body can't form calcium properly so my bones are not as hard as they should be. This led to some funny incidents. I broke my hip playing kick ball. My leg popped outta place on a kick and when it snapped back in it broke bone. Good times. Also, shattered my ankle playing basketball when I went up for a rebound and landed on a dudes foot and my ankle completely rolled over. I mean COMPLETELY. Also, good times. I am still kicking..(as in a alive not kickball, never played again..too scared)

I moved around a lot as a child, but from age like 3 on I was playing nintendo. I was an only child and was just drawn to video games because everything was just like a sort of puzzle to me.I lived in Wadesboro, North Carolina at this point. Its a small town of mostly rich white people and then a lot of poor black people. Older racist white people too, but also racist black people. Or it might have just been the black people just expected the white people to be racist at that point. We seemed to move to a new house every year. It was weird, I would just get to the point that I loved the place I lived in and we would move. I went to a school where I was 1 of like 10 other white kids. Man I had some good times.

Before 3rd grade I moved to Tennessee. I moved to Oak Ridge, but I eventually settled in Oliver Springs. Small little town. I have been here ever since. I used to play Halo and had a clan that was one of the better clans in the world. FLK (Fat Lippin' Killers) we were in highschool and all dipped skoal tobacco and thought it was cool at the time. After that, I didn't join any clans until I found myself playing cz after a long time off. I found my former clan, which I won't even mention. However, I did make a lot of friend and found the person that I think I was meant to find and that's my girlfriend Anubis. We fell in love and live together now. Hopefully we will be moving out of here into an apartment soon.

We started this clan in hopes of not just creating the best clan out there, but in changing the gaming community. There are servers like those 24/7 dust servers and stuff that have 32 people on them at all times. Well that's all find and dandy except that 28 of those people are complete asshole douche bag 9-17 year old kids that aren't mature enough to even hold a conversation. We are gonna show people that you can play a video game and either kick ass or suck, but do it without ridiculing people and throwing racist remarks out trying to get shock reactions. That's pretty much current. As of now we are on track with our hopes.

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2010 18:32 

dude your bone breaking stories especially the ankle one was just uncomfortable to think about lol

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2010 21:05 

oh if you wanted me to actually get into my injuries I could really gross people out.

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2010 21:06 

Also, he has a gold tooth. Sometimes I see it when he yawns and it warms my soul.

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2010 21:59 

Quote:
Also, he has a gold tooth.
He's livin' the life of a G with that gold tooth!

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2010 11:09 

dirty south white boy, you know it. G-status.

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2010 15:30 

Now you need more gold teeth. You gotta work your status from G to an O.G.

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2010 16:03 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
If he "MYSTERIOUSLY" dies anubis, don't forget to pull the gold teeth. Gold's at a high right now!!

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2010 20:33 

i completely agree with exodus and dimsum

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2015 23:03 

Quote:
dirty south white boy, you know it. G-status.
G G G G G G Get you ass outta here !!! lol xD <3 you xD