Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 08:30

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Lu's Life Story
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2010 05:59 

yeah, i'll try to keep this short and to the point:

My Life started back in a land far far away... Lima, Peru to be exact. lols. im the last child of 2.
Full name is Luis Leoncio Pachas Velasquez. started playing CS1.5 back in around 2003. but i can get into that later. my first years where some bad ones, used to get into fights almost every day in kinder, almost never saw my dad, and saw my mom from time to time cuz she worked too. so my grandpa took care of my brother and i. at the age of 6, my life took a turn point. a week after my brother's 10th birthday(2 weeks before my birthday) my dad tells me and my brother that he was going over to Italy(supposedly to make more money for us) and celebrated my brother's bday, and all i got from my dad was a call from him and nothing else. so after that... lets just say i started to become rowdy and rebel-like in the house and in school. i had 3 calls from school everyday telling my mom to get me to become a normal kid or else i faced expulsion from school and the whole district. my mom had no other choice than to find a job that was the same pay, but less hours but more stress. and she became a photographer for a country tennis club. so she spent more time with me and my brother and my grandpa as well. by my 5th grade, i was less rowdy, but i still got into fights, but not because i looked for them, but because i protected a girl(she's just a friend) from people making fun of her and made her cry. then my brother told me of this videogame he and his friends went to play after school, and that it was fun. so my mom told me to go try it with him. so she got a friend of hers to drive me and him to the place and to watch over us for an hour or 2(Peru is not that safe in some parts) and then to drive us back home. then he told me on the way there that the game was called Counter-Strike(but of course since we didnt know how to speaka da inglesh he called it conter striii-que lols) at first i didnt get the hang of it. and lost several times. by the second map, i was making people curse around the place. i still remember the map. i think Azn would hate it. the map i'm talking about is awp_map. but i always bought a scout. :D

just under a year after. my brother and i learned that we had to go to the states because my grandma wanted us to be with her here. so i started looking for jobs that i could probably do in the states if i pushed myself. and my mom told one of her friends about it. her friend had just opened up his own Internet cafe(thats the only way for people without internet in their own houses and computers to access the interwebz) and she needed someone to help him with small computer help. like taking a look at whats going on, troubleshooting and stuff like that. and she also sent my brother and i to a Britannic English learning school so we could at least know the basic english when we got there.well my brother went to a private school for his start of seconday school (here is like uhmm.. 6-8 and then 9-12, but over there it start at 7-12 or something like that... i don't really know. i was only there until 6th grade so i graduated from 6th.) and i was in a public school. in there i became the captain of the soccer team and the 2nd leader for the drum line section of the band that the school had(i guess it was pretty cool but i don't know.) so in his school he already learned some basic english, while in my school i had no english more that apple and tree(seriously... we had an english class for like half a year then the teacher left or something.) so he was learning more stuff in english than me while i was stuck saying tree, people and cat over and over.

anyways, we finally got to the states, to San Francisco, California to be exact. and started living with my auntie for a while, then my mom, brother and i moved to another auntie's apartment in an city near sf. then after a few months, we moved again, but this time with the auntie i was living with, near the ocean, Pacifica, CA :( my auntie is the worst person to live with. she tortured me and my brother every day. we took care of her kids while we where not in school, we did almost al the house work because she ordered us to, and almost had no time to do anything fun, my uncle(he husband, but he's uncle-in-law) was the one that sometimes took the heat for us and let us do fun stuff. then i remember the first time i was brought back to happiness, my uncle heard from my mom that i liked computer stuff, and got me a computer in the flea market(yeah old and crap, but its the thought that counts!) with everything, a mouse and keyboard, screen and speakers. and windows 2000. lols. so i cleaned the heck out of it, and always did small stuff on it. fix files, played with the cmd, and stuff like that when you don't have internet or cool games for it. but then something that turn that little bridge of happiness to sadness, we got a call on a nice weekend, we had just had fun with my uncle, and it was the worst. one of my aunties was staying with my grandpa ever since we left called us crying, my grandpa had a heart attack while in his last doctor's appointment for checking his health to fly to finally come to the states, and be together once again as a family, and had past away there. i remember that day i just couldnt take that call... i kept hearing in my head "he's dead! he's dead!" and left the apartment and ran away to the beach. of course my mom knew it would of happened and waited a little then followed me. because she knew that my grandpa took me to the beach to relax from felling shitty when i was little, and took me back home. then in the 9th grade, a year after that had happened, i started dreaming about my grandpa, and i kept missing him because i had almost no one to talk to about this i needed to vent off to, so i started to develop suicidal thoughts. because i wanted to be with him badly. and eventually almost tried to kill myself. after that... i met someone. someone really special that i love and adore to death, my girlfriend Annie :] she made me change from my gangster wanna be ass to a normal guy that just likes videogames and chills rather than pick a fight and just hang in the streets.... surely, later on i got into cz thanks to my brother. and a couple of weeks later, i got into NcB thanks to my brother. then later after getting some experience in cz and going to cal before him in cs 1.6, he met a fake and gay guy called SecretAznMan at that time. hehehe but who knew he would end up being my broham rather than my bro's broham. lols.
so then all the other crap with pres and the NcB and PM happened that i hate saying, and Azn, Demi and i Became the 3 coolio friend-os and now to thank Azn

Sam (or ChiSong) bro, you are like my brother that is always there to support and help me unlike my real brother. i know that if i ever need someone to talk to, you're there to help me out, no matter what. and thats why i promise you i will go and chill with you anytime soon. because you are the coolest Azn there is, plus u sound black!!!! so you don't get azns like that often xD

now you people know more about me :]

Post subject: Re: Lu's Life Story
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2010 06:08 

Who's this fake and gay guy named SecretAznMan? I, for one, am called either Azn The Asian or Communist Walrus or Rick Astley's Ass. Wait, I think I've heard of this SecretAznMan...He's a hacker! A HACKER!!!

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2010 11:21 

It's nice to hear about the internet bringing friends together that normally wouldn't ever meet.

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2010 16:51 

Quote:
It's nice to hear about the internet bringing friends together that normally wouldn't ever meet.
yeah. but i want to head to texas on the winter break. that is if someone*cough*Azn*cough* picks me up from the amtrack station or the airport... dunno which one to take. so i can chill with him fo reeeeeals!!!

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2010 17:17 

Suddenly, I have this eerie feeling that there's a stalker nearby.

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2010 23:38 

i thnk surprise buttzecks :O
anyways...i agree with anubis
its great to hear shit like this