Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 17 Oct 2017 16:30

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2017 23:26 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 28 Mar 2015 22:47
Posts: 72
Hello everyone! My name is noVac, few of you might know me as Darkx. I've been playing on AM servers for few years now and over time got to know some great people. I've always preferred these servers over other arena servers because of the simplicity and good moderation. Umm not sure what else I should say. This is not my first time applying but this time I'm in a more stable position to be more active and actually use my microphone and talk lol. If there are any more questions ill try my best to answer them. Hope I can be of use and keep up the fun.
Chears!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/no_vacc/


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2017 00:17 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2010 19:21
Posts: 4797
YAY, finally. I hope to see you around.

_________________
I'm so official, like a dealer with a pistol or referee with a whistle.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2017 08:08 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2010 19:07
Posts: 7952
Quote:
Hello everyone! My name is noVac, few of you might know me as Darkx. I've been playing on AM servers for few years now and over time got to know some great people. I've always preferred these servers over other arena servers because of the simplicity and good moderation. Umm not sure what else I should say. This is not my first time applying but this time I'm in a more stable position to be more active and actually use my microphone and talk lol. If there are any more questions ill try my best to answer them. Hope I can be of use and keep up the fun.
Chears!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/no_vacc/
Eyyyy! I look forward to seeing you in the mumble server!

_________________
[AM] Amaroq
Server list
Donate
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2017 22:55 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2012 00:31
Posts: 1528
Location: New Jersey
Hey! Glad to see you're interest in the clan. I'm not around much but I wish you luck and hope to see you around.

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2017 22:56 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 24 May 2016 00:50
Posts: 77
hi there, i would love to know you more :)

_________________
Image
R O Y G B I V


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2017 14:13 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 28 Mar 2015 22:47
Posts: 72
Quote:
hi there, i would love to know you more :)
Would love to know you too! You can usually find me on Mumble in the evening either in the main channel or down in a gaming channel if I'm playing with someone.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2017 12:46 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2015 09:39
Posts: 1013
Do you have no vacs on record?

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2017 13:36 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2016 18:27
Posts: 330
Quote:
Do you have no vacs on record?
petition to rename goatmips AVac

_________________
Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2017 13:39 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2015 09:39
Posts: 1013
Quote:
Quote:
Do you have no vacs on record?
petition to rename goatmips AVac
Seconded

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2017 13:44 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2010 19:21
Posts: 4797
Denied

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

_________________
I'm so official, like a dealer with a pistol or referee with a whistle.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2017 13:50 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2015 09:39
Posts: 1013
Quote:
Denied
Yea, no.

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RE: Re: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2017 13:54 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2010 19:21
Posts: 4797
Quote:
Quote:
Denied
Yea, no.
Please change it back. I can't fucking stand forum name changed

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

_________________
I'm so official, like a dealer with a pistol or referee with a whistle.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2017 14:06 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 28 Mar 2015 22:47
Posts: 72
Quote:
Do you have no vacs on record?
My name doesnt represent my vac status its more of a symbol of anti VAC. I think that anti-cheats are very anti-consumer. Developers shouldn't have the ability to tell their consumers what the can and can't do. So I stand pro-consumers and think that people that cheat bring a message of consumer rights.
/s


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RE: Re: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2017 15:35 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2010 19:07
Posts: 7952
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Denied
Yea, no.
Please change it back. I can't fucking stand forum name changed
Wait, what? How did he change it? You can't change your name at the forums. Is this a Tapatalk thing?

_________________
[AM] Amaroq
Server list
Donate
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2017 19:37 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2010 19:21
Posts: 4797
I honestly don't know. I think it was black magic.

_________________
I'm so official, like a dealer with a pistol or referee with a whistle.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2017 10:57 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2016 18:27
Posts: 330
Quote:
Quote:
Do you have no vacs on record?
My name doesnt represent my vac status its more of a symbol of anti VAC. I think that anti-cheats are very anti-consumer. Developers shouldn't have the ability to tell their consumers what the can and can't do. So I stand pro-consumers and think that people that cheat bring a message of consumer rights.
/s
I was about to go ham on your ass before i saw that small ass /s lmao

_________________
Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2017 22:32 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 24 May 2016 00:50
Posts: 77
hello noVac :D

_________________
Image
R O Y G B I V


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RE: Re: noVac for AM
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2017 12:18 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 28 Mar 2015 22:47
Posts: 72
Quote:
hello noVac :D
Hiiiii!
I miss my pc :c

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited