Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 05:29

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2012 21:03 

been playing cs ever since 1.3 then 1.6....i took 4 year break from cs now im back Jero told me about cs:go lol so i bought it an started playing again...My playing style...aggressive,...mainly play with both rifles (AK n M4A1) and sometime with the AWP if I'm feeling it LoL....So far I've been playing with serial, anubis, jero, Ltace, and others on the mumble channel,,,its pretty relax, and not too competitive..I don't know what else to say LoL...thanks for your time

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2012 22:29 

cool glad to see you posted. we have been scattered for the past couple of weeks so give us a little time for everyone to get to know you. Thanks for the patience.

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2012 22:57 

no problem thnx

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2012 12:57 

Gays in the military, your thoughts?

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2012 12:57 

Please be specific as this answer will be judged.

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012 17:02 

VACbanned. Really Ben?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060008939/

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2012 17:22 

Since when? Why? How? What?

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2012 14:12 

Always good to have VAC ban on record. Oh for God sake man! WTF happened there???

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2012 16:00 

Cheating is bad. Individuals who cheat in relationships are less likely to practice safe sex with ALL their partners, says a recent study from The Journal of Sexual Medicine.

Does she come with a warning label?

Researchers collected data on 801 individuals—308 who reported being unfaithful to a partner and 493 who were in negotiated nonmonogamous relationships (i.e., people who have an agreement with their partner to engage in sex with others). After questioning the participants in each category about their sex lives, the researchers found that not only do the cheaters have more unsafe sex, but—bonus!—they’re also less likely to get tested for STDs.

Translation: Whether you are the one getting double the action or you’re just her man on the side, both scenarios put you at an increased risk of STDs.

That said, if being at an increased risk doesn’t scare you into keeping it in your pants, the following consequences of cheating may make you want to be faithful for life.

Your Penis May Suffer—Literally

You may have realized that cheating on your girlfriend is going to fracture your relationship—but did you know it can also fracture your penis? Recent research published in the journal Sexual Medicine found that guys who have extramarital affairs are more likely to suffer penis fractures than men who don’t stray. The reason? A lot of affairs involve sex acts in odd locations, including bathroom stalls, cars, elevators, and offices. “If you have sex in a weird location or a physically awkward situation where you don’t have total control over your penis, you might not be able to protect it from getting crushed,” says Andrew Kramer, M.D., the study’s lead author and a urologist at the University of Maryland Medical Center.

It’s Illegal and Costly

Did you know sexual infidelity to one’s spouse is illegal in 23 states? While those criminal laws remain, you’re not actually going to get thrown in the slammer for sleeping with your coworker (although you may look like a huge d-bag to the rest of the office). Those laws are left over from a bygone era, and no one’s bothered to take them off the books, says John Mayoue—an Atlanta-based divorce attorney who has worked with celebs including Chris Rock, P. Diddy, and Jane Fonda. However, cheating can affect spousal support and, in some states, division of property. How so? Well, look at it this way: If you’re spending money on lavish gifts for your honey on the side, yet failing to provide for your kids, that is relevant in court. It can be used as evidence to prove that you can afford to pay for spousal support but are choosing not to, says Mayoue.

Your Heart Is At Risk

As if getting caught wasn’t bad enough, men who cheat on their wives now have another issue to worry about: sudden death. Research published in the journal Circulation found that out of 5,559 people who died suddenly from heart complications, 75 percent of those who expired during sex were engaging in extramarital activity. What caused their hearts to fail? The researchers hypothesized that in most cases the person was either with a younger partner, in an unfamiliar setting, or may have been engaging in sex after excessive food and alcohol consumption.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]