Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 09:39

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hello there!
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2013 20:15 

Hey everybody, what's up? I'm Jarsh019...or Josh..I've been checking out the forums and the site all day, stalking if you will..and I like what I see! I think I actually spent all day on your servers pwning up some bots and the occasional player! and I played with Sticklysnipe and p64palms, and wow was that ever fun! Unfortunately I wasn't able to join the mumble and talk, but I really would like to! I'm 19,got a pretty dull life so far, I LOOOOVE Counter Strike...I've been playing for a good 10 years or so now, and I'm just looking for the perfect kind of family to play with and be competitive with, and I really like what I see here. My play style is a bit of everything, I like the rushing attack but I also like to sit around and defend (camp) from time to time. Whatever helps the team win! I really think I'd be a good fit here, I'm pretty friendly..but then again I'm Canadian, I have to be! I love to compete..I always have to be first..I also try to get along with everybody I meet as best I can, it's vital to living a nice healthy lifestyle! That sounded really cheesy but I mean it! You'll find me here a lot of the day when you need me as I don't have much of a life, so I'm here!

Sorry for the wall of text. :)
- Josh

Post subject: Re: Hello there!
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2013 20:31 

Hey man, thanks for the post! We love that you are playing a bunch in our servers. Even when we're not online playing GO we're almost always in our mumble server. You should come in some day and chill with us. We are definitely like a family so we like to hang out even when we're not playing.

Server: mumble.absurdminds.net
Port: 36237

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2013 21:44 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Yayyy, another Canadian!!!

<--- Waterloo, ON

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2013 23:33 

Jeroh was right we can make a lan team in Canada anway that game was awesome on the matrix map

16gb Ram
Razer Deathadder
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
Steelseries QCK+ XL Navi Edition (Heavy)

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2013 02:03 

That would be awesome haha, Ontario FTW!

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2013 19:02 

hey jarsh, I got to play with you some last night. nice to meet you finally. Good post and glad to see you hanging on the forums. I'll look to play with you some more. See ya around.

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2013 12:04 

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're no longer interested since you took us all off your friends list. Let us know if that's not the case.

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2013 12:34 

yeah wtf?

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]