Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024 07:02

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2014 03:52 

Hello, this is just a little information about me. My steam profile name is PHOBIA1UP.
You may have seen me around recently on the mumble server and playing on the pub in CSGO.
I have been part of the clan steam group for a while but never "officially" part of the clan. I have
been becoming much more active lately and plan on staying as long as I can. I love the community here, great attitudes
which really is a deal breaker for me. Having the mumble server that is almost always populated with
awesome people is also another huge plus. I also love your mission statement on wanting members that are cool headed and are also motivated to help others, I think that is the foundation to a great clan and community. I have already linked up with a number of members on steam and have played with them frequently Now, about my actual playing style and experience. I can't truthfully say
I have been playing CS since 1.3 but I did start with CS:S. I have over 1000 hours in game, all on a old mac, mostly from mini game
servers. I started playing CSGO when the beta game out and built a gaming PC from scratch and was kinda put off of it because i was disappointed
by the lack of good community servers, but because of that I got into the competitive side of the game. I was hooked. I started
out solo queuing and getting destroyed and was stuck in silver hell. but after about 600 hours i have climbed
up to master guardian two and have made a great group of fiends, including this clan. Lately I have been
more into AltPug but still go back to MM often. Well that's about it, I would to be considered to be in this clan
and participate in a great group of players, to have a lot of fun and also improve my game along the way.

-Phobia

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2014 05:46 

I have had a great deal of fun playing with you. And now I can officially say welcome.

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2014 07:46 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Yayyyy Phobia :D Hi! Look! I made you a picture :D Please love me :D

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2014 09:59 

Hey thanks a lot guys. I'm excited to be apart if the group! And Travis haha that is so awesome thanks ally I'm going to have to put that everywhere now. :D

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2014 10:37 

Great introduction thread. Welcome to our forums.

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2014 16:10 

Welcome!

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2014 18:45 

Yes, good recruitment post. I have enjoyed my time with you so far. I hope to see you around more, and especially hope to see you back in the forums.

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2014 21:29 

Thanks for the post Phobia. I hope to get to chat/play with you once I get back in town.

PostPosted: 09 May 2014 06:38 

Welcome to the clan, Phobia!

PostPosted: 09 May 2014 09:01 

Glad to have you. Hopefully you are not so busy soon. See ya around.

PostPosted: 09 May 2014 14:32 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Congratulations bud! See you when you get less busy :D

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.