Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Apr 2024 06:06

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: 19 May 2010 19:31 

Hey guys,

First off, I've been playing on your servers a lot recently and met a couple of your members. They were nice, helpful, and just fun to play with. The reason I'm so interested in this particular clan is it's simply different. Other servers have such immature clan members and inexperienced admins who abuse admin. Also, as it says in your mission statement, AM is based around competition, so I know for a fact that this clan is serious and isn't one of those that just fall apart after a couple weeks. I like how you guys have forums because it makes it more organized and easier to get to know other clan member better.

Anyways, for those that don't know of me yet, I go by: tigol bake fitties. I believe I'll be a asset to your clan, as I'm quite experienced in game and would like to continue to get the AM name out there so we can always encounter new gamers/clans. Also, I'm not one of those guys that just play once a month or something, I'm very active.

By the way, I'm Darren, 20 years old, steam ID 0:1:14682203 :)

Thanks

PostPosted: 19 May 2010 20:30 

Hey man, it's great to see you joining up with the forums! What was up with all that TKing earlier in the server though?

PostPosted: 19 May 2010 23:47 

yeah besides that incident everything is cool so far. we just want to avoid tkers. if people tk in the server we want people not to retaliate against them because we will get rid of those people and if you shoot back it makes it hard to decide who actually was the problem...if that makes sense. Other than that, I really appreciate your kind words about our clan. I am trying really hard to portray the very image that you just described. I am very pleased to know it is actually being seen like that.

Anyway, its also good to see you are reading our mission statement and learning what we are wanting in our clan. Just continue, and remember in the servers cursing and stuff is allowed, just no racism and no attacking another player verbally. Even though we are centered around competition I want people to feel like if they are brand new to the game they can come to our server without being called a fag and a noob constantly. Also, that the people playing in our servers will actually help them if they have a question.

PostPosted: 20 May 2010 00:28 

Anubis:
For the tking situation, I know there is no excuse for it but I'd just like to explain the situation as to why I did what I did.
I only tked the player that would throw a nade under my feet round after round leaving me dead or with low hp. Or other times he would just shoot me in the head once leaving me with like 16 hp. I would never tk my teammates on purpose, but I apologize for retaliating and it will never happen again, it's just frustrating when immature kids get on and do it for no reason.

Serial:
I understand the strict rules about no racism/no verbal abuse. So I would like to help you guys reinforce those rules and others when I'm on, to continue to keep that friendly environment on your servers.

Thanks for your time guys :)

PostPosted: 20 May 2010 01:02 

good to hear. we were actually referring to a incident where you tked one of the admin, risachi. I had a feeling it was because you thought he was the one shooting you by accident, but none the less the issue is resolved. I am glad to see you acting so mature, that is exactly what we want. I'll see you around. The server will be switching IPs soon so keep in touch with it. I will have HLTV set up on it when we switch hopefully.

PostPosted: 20 May 2010 13:27 

Ok sounds good see you guys on the servers :)

PostPosted: 21 May 2010 12:34 

Hey, so is the server still down? I can't connect to 174.34.173.100:27015, so does that mean you guys are in the process of switching servers?

PostPosted: 21 May 2010 14:25 

I am actually replying from our hotel. I will be home tonite. I haven't had a chance to speak with northern to find out if the server got switched over. If it hasn't been switched over by the time I get home, I will have the server up and running tonite. We are gonna test out the difference with the new company and see if it plays any different. I personally had no problems with the original server, but darkstarllc is known for their ventrilo servers and not really their game servers. We had people from time to time that would complain and it did seem when the server got closer to its 20 person limit that we were experiencing some lag. I am sorry but a 500 fps or even 1000 fps shouldn't have any lag with only 20 people with the rates set correctly. So we will see.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]