Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 18:24

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ] 
PostPosted: 25 May 2015 06:25 

Hello! I am SourceGaming :) My real name is Axel so feel free to call me whatever you want to :) You might not know me but probably have seen me in a lobby with you guys. I am 16 years old from Sweden in Europe. I discoverd Absurd Minds from GoatMips, we met on a Minecraft Redstone server and we've known eachother from maybe one year :?

Just so you guys know I have 2 accounts with CSGO on, my first account is Gold Nova 2 but I could for some reason never rank up on that account. I had around 16 wins in a row playing full premade with MGE's but even though I wasn't bottomfraging I could never rank up. So I decided to buy a new account recently and I got to MG1 after my 10 first games. After playing 2 more games I ranked up to Master Guardian 2 in Solo Que. I wanna join Absurd Minds because I want to meet new friends and play together. I've nearly always played Solo Que but I don't find that any fun at all. So hopefully I can join you guys and grow together and become better :D

So with all that said it would be amazing to play with you guys. But there is some things that might get in the way, there is much going on in school currently but soon it's summerbreak. But the thing I'm most worried about is the time zones. Here in Sweden summer time we have GMT +2 so when I'm making this application it is 12:30PM. But I will be most active on the weekends.
I also do YouTube so much time goes to that even though I haven't uploaded anything for almost more then a month now.

But with all that said it would be very much appreciated and fun to play with you guys and I hope we can have a great time together :) #NoHomo

//SourceGaming

PostPosted: 25 May 2015 07:52 

Welcome to the forums!
I don't think the time zone will be too much different but I'm kind of worried about your ping.
As long as you're fine with that, I hope to see you around

PostPosted: 25 May 2015 07:55 

Quote:
Welcome to the forums!
I don't think the time zone will be too much different but I'm kind of worried about your ping.
As long as you're fine with that, I hope to see you around

Sounds great ;) The ping is no worrie for me. I think depends on what server you guys are on maybe I'll be around 100 Ping. Isn't that huge issue :) I just realized I posted in the wrong forums :/

PostPosted: 25 May 2015 10:41 

That's OK, I moved it for you.

Now that you've started your application thread, we'll spend the next month getting to know you. If we like what we see you'll be invited into the clan after a month. The best way we can get to know you is by you joining our mumble server, adding clan members to your friends list, and playing with us whenever you can. I look forward to seeing you!

PostPosted: 25 May 2015 11:33 

Hey, I am glad to see you joining the forums. Hopefully we will see you in mumble or in our servers. I look forward to getting to know you.

PostPosted: 25 May 2015 17:17 

Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to meeting you and playing CS!

PostPosted: 25 May 2015 17:19 

I can't wait to meet you! Come around and play with us sometime :D

PostPosted: 26 May 2015 03:47 

Quote:
That's OK, I moved it for you.

Now that you've started your application thread, we'll spend the next month getting to know you. If we like what we see you'll be invited into the clan after a month. The best way we can get to know you is by you joining our mumble server, adding clan members to your friends list, and playing with us whenever you can. I look forward to seeing you!

Sounds great ;) Soo what exactly is the "mumble servers"? I think I joined your CS servers yesterday with some program that you link with your game. So I could just hit login through your server page and it will open CSGO and logon a server automaticlly.

PostPosted: 26 May 2015 03:47 

Quote:
Hey, I am glad to see you joining the forums. Hopefully we will see you in mumble or in our servers. I look forward to getting to know you.

Awesome :D

PostPosted: 26 May 2015 03:48 

Quote:
Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to meeting you and playing CS!
Cool :)

PostPosted: 26 May 2015 03:49 

Quote:
I can't wait to meet you! Come around and play with us sometime :D

I will try to :) I just wanna make sure I'm on the same server as u guys ;)

PostPosted: 26 May 2015 06:24 

Quote:
Sounds great ;) Soo what exactly is the "mumble servers"? I think I joined your CS servers yesterday with some program that you link with your game. So I could just hit login through your server page and it will open CSGO and logon a server automaticlly.
Mumble is a VOIP program used to talk with each other. You don't have to be in game or anything. You simply download mumble and then you can connect to our server through the link on our home page.

PostPosted: 26 May 2015 06:34 

Quote:
Quote:
Mumble is a VOIP program used to talk with each other. You don't have to be in game or anything. You simply download mumble and then you can connect to our server through the link on our home page.

Awesome :) I have never used VOIP before but I guess it's like TS or any other talkie program :)

PostPosted: 26 May 2015 08:54 

Welcome to our forums... :)

PostPosted: 26 May 2015 09:00 

Quote:
Welcome to our forums... :)

PostPosted: 26 May 2015 09:03 

Quote:

Awesome :) I have never used VOIP before but I guess it's like TS or any other talkie program :)
TS is another example of a VOIP.

PostPosted: 26 May 2015 09:05 

Quote:
Quote:

TS is another example of a VOIP.

OOhh Okahh :) But I'll try to get on today, but if I don't I'll try to get on at Wensday. I have execising todo today :)

PostPosted: 26 May 2015 23:13 

Welcome! Hope you enjoy playing with us!

so this is my signature now

PostPosted: 27 May 2015 04:28 

Quote:
Welcome! Hope you enjoy playing with us!
I will :) I've already gotten on the VoIP server and played some 1v1 yesterday :)

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]