Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024 21:17

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: 31 May 2015 14:04 

Hello!

I have played with some of you but not all of you so I will introduce myself. I am currently 16 and I live in Connecticut. I am (at the exact moment) a Junior at a private high school. I have played under many names (too many to list) but the name I will be going under here is Cypher (I know it used to be Chypher as I used to be but I am dropping the "h" for a cleaner name that everyone can pronounce) I learned about Absurd Minds a long time ago (back in early 2014) and back when I was my old SEM self. I met Amaroq somewhere (I think reddit.... not sure though) she helped me alot at this game and is one of the best people that I have been helped by. I want to join the Absurd Minds community to get more friendly with the people that have helped me so much in CS:GO and I want to give it back to others who are in the same position that I was almost a year ago. I would love to be able to join this clan and help people with the skills that I have learned over the time playing this and also I would love to learn from the people in this clan, the skills that they have learned over their time playing. I also would love to help around the AM servers and interact with the community which cares for its members so much. I play CS:GO around 30-40 hours a week and I feel that I could give a lot back to the community.

Thanks for Reading! and I hope I can become a member of AM! (I'll be around here for a long time)

PostPosted: 31 May 2015 14:47 

Thanks for the application cypher, hopefully more people will get a chance to know you over the next few weeks or so. Make sure to come around whenever you can and to check back to the forums often. Hope to see you around!

PostPosted: 31 May 2015 14:52 

Hey, welcome to the forums! I think you have a lot of the clan members on friends already, but if you see one you don't have make sure to add them so you can get to know everybody. :D

PostPosted: 31 May 2015 17:59 

Sup! Welcome to the forums. As amaroq said, friend some clan members and get to know them.

PostPosted: 31 May 2015 18:28 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2015 17:49 

Welcome!

so this is my signature now

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2015 02:49 

Welcome :)

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2015 19:11 

Sup brah. Cool playing with you the other day. Hope we can play more often

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2015 01:21 

Welcome to our forums, and stay in touch, with mumble... :)

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]