Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 08:36

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2015 20:07 

Hello there! I'm Double_L i usually play on the 1v1 server and have met a lot of friends during this server. The person that has told me about the website and has show me how to do stuff in the server is ETHER (very friendly guy). This server has been nothing but a positive experience to me and i would love to help out the community as much as i can. Have a great day and keep gaming! :D

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2015 21:21 

Hey, Double_L! It's great to have you in the forums. Be sure to check out the recruitment requirements. I look forward to getting to know you!

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2015 22:00 

Nice to see you post! As Amaroq said, read the requirements and come chat with us in mumble sometime!

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2015 23:17 

sup bro! welcome to the forums! :D

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2015 02:21 

Hell if it aint the double double cheeseburger himself! Sup man? Glad you made it here. Im few and far between actually but I really enjoy playing with people like you who are there to have fun and not be fucking wiener bitches. hahah Thanks again and keep me posted as to what goes on in the forums so it appears as though Im not a flake ahhaha. No, Im just getting back into the swing of cs and once again the addiction sets in.,. when my internet allows :() Serial and Anubis have been doing this for a long time now and AM community is truly a group of genuine people.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]