Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024 05:09

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Application :D
PostPosted: 24 Jan 2016 13:06 

Ive been playing on the AbsurdMinds servers for a while now and ive decided to become more then just someone who causally joins the server here and there. I believe im a better then average player that is willing to help other players out. Im very competitive however very friendly. I've been apart of a community before however i dont think they were as well constructed as AbsurdMinds and thats one of the main reason i want to be apart of this community. Thanks for your time :D!

Post subject: Re: Application :D
PostPosted: 24 Jan 2016 13:42 

Hey man, thanks for the application! The first thing I'd like to see is less trash talking. You say you're very friendly, but you're always criticizing people! If I could see that start to turnaround, I think we could talk more seriously about you being a member. (To be fair to you, your trash talking is usually a joke, but jokes where the punchline is "Look how mean I'm being!" are still mean.)

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2016 15:16 

Welcome to our forums.

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2016 20:22 

Welcome to our forums! I'm excited to see you around more in the community :D Be sure to join our mumble to hang out with us sometime.

PostPosted: 25 Jan 2016 12:26 

Amaroq's concern is kind of a big one we have. I am glad you are interested and enjoy what we have created, but we need to be sure that you will gel with what we have created. If you are going to clash with it because of personality, or attitude then we would have a problem. Just make sure you are very informed with our rules in the server and within mumble and hopefully we see you being very active.

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2016 17:57 

a big concern is him not having even checked this thread again since the day it was posted.

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2016 18:38 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
a big concern is him not having even checked this thread again since the day it was posted.
I think we should make a rule about that to add to the recruitment thread. Do we require potential recruits to check more than once a week?

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2016 18:39 

Quote:
I think we should make a rule about that to add to the recruitment thread. Do we require potential recruits to check more than once a week?
Checking the forums once a week is the expectation for potential members as well as current members. I'm more concerned about how he hasn't joined mumble or added any clan members to his friends list. Me and serialp0rt are the only two he has added.

PostPosted: 20 Feb 2016 20:35 

Since you haven't been in mumble or active in the forums at all since this post, I'm going to assume you've changed your mind. Feel free to bump this thread if you want to be reconsidered!

PostPosted: 21 Feb 2016 08:35 

you were active for like one week too smart? whats up.

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2016 22:22 

Now that you're more active again, would you like to reopen your recruitment?

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2016 23:12 

Sorry guys after i posted that recruitment application i had to go fairly inactive due to school, now that that is done ill be much more active and ive been working on the criticism of other players to the point in which i dont, so with all this being said id like to reconsider this again :) thanks

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]