Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 13:54

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hello people
PostPosted: 06 Jul 2010 10:16 

Hi there. I've been here for around a month or two and I decided its time I introduce myself to those who don't know me. Well firstly, my name is [AM] The Professor on steam, but you can call me Prof. for short. I'm from South Carolina, a high school freshmen, and the only tuba player at my high school. My parents have been divorced since I was seven and live with my mom(although I want to live with my dad, but I don't see that in the near future sadly(and no I'm not a wierd 30 year old nerd who lives in his mothers basement, just not 18 yet. Just saying that incase for some reason you didn't read the high school freshmen part).) The games I have for my PC are Civilazation IV, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Bioshock(I still haven't gotten around to installing it though, lol) 1, and Tropico 3. I listen to metal, various forms of rock, some techno, classical(not show toons classical, Beehtoven and Frank Sinatra classical) Bob and Ziggy Marely. I have a choolate labrador retriver, named B.B., uh lets see here, anything else important about me? Oh yes, I have ADHD, I'm a pacifist, I'm on the borderline of agnostic and athiest, I am a bit of a nerd, I say 'indeed' a lot, I like science and hope to enter the profession of being a Professor of Archeaology or Paleotology(I'm not the best speller, so not a professor of english). And I'm single. So thats pretty much all I can think of saying right now. Any comments or questions?

Post subject: Re: Hello people
PostPosted: 06 Jul 2010 14:41 

Pacifism FTW, mate! Thanks for the interoductory thread.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2010 16:14 

single ey....wer do you live again? lmao jk
for some reason....maybe cuz im bored...i wanna ask you alot of questions...lol

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2012 20:13 

Oh look, I already made one of these things a year ago. Boy I sure have changed things up a bit. So without further adue or however the French spell their words, allow me to give a right-proper introduction on my life.

My name is Zach LASTNAMEWITHELD, of CITYNAMEWITHHELD, South Carolina. I'm 16 (Well I will be in a month, so I'll just go ahead and say I am now), and I'd advise, unless otherwise stated through spoken or unspoken agreement, for you guys to just call me Professor (Prof for short). I'm currently a Sophomore in the public education system of America, which means I receive a semi-decent education, while being surrounded by some of the least intelligible people you'll find in good ole South Carolina. I'm still playing the tuba, and I'm also learning bass because why not be 20% cooler? Parents are divorced, living with an alcoholic mum and decent step-dad. Still wanting to live with my actual father, but the misses has him in poverty so that doesn't look very likely now. I've upgraded my PC games list to include: Team Fortress 2, Civilization V, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, Civilization IV, Garry's Mod, The Wonderful End of the World, Tropico 3 & 4, The Universe Sandbox, Portal, Killing Floor, Empire: Total War, Empire: Napoleon, and New Vegas. Musical likings is classical, reggae, completely random songs, instrumentals, and native stuff (I.E., tribal music, ancient music, etc...). Still gotta dog, still my sunshine. After doing research and going through withdrawal from my 'ADHD' medication, I've concluded the whole disease is just something pharmaceutical came up with to scam millions of families out of some more money. I'm atheist, but I do admire the Buddhist beliefs, but not the idea of an afterlife. I'm still a pacifist, refusing to directly and purposefully harm life. I prefer to not take on social labels upon myself. I speak English, but I'm learning Russian, Nahuatl (It's what the Aztec spoke), and I'll be starting French next year. While I still love science, I can't keep up with the math or enjoy it, so I've dedicated my life to learning history, specifically to Native American studies, from the Comanche of the north American plains, to the Mapuche of the southern Andes, and everything else on these continents. As far as a love life goes, I had a girlfriend, but she had to live with her preacher and well...lets just say between the three of us, ideological differences really caused it not to work out. So like two years ago, I am single once more.

Got any questions you wanna ask in public, ask them here I suppose. If you wanna ask something private, just add me on steam. Username's [AM] Professor, same as always. I s'pose that's about all I have to say.

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2012 21:05 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
HAI!

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2012 21:48 

Nahuatl is the shit.

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2012 23:33 

@Exodus- Not a question, but I shall allow this (As if I have authority, lolz)

@Anubis- You know about Nahuatl? And I thought I was the only one of my friends who did...

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2012 23:39 

yay we have professor int he forums again. will you speak if we send you a mic?

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012 00:50 

A dollar mic would do the tric. Some of us have a spare one to spare, if you need one.

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012 02:19 

Quote:
yay we have professor int he forums again. will you speak if we send you a mic?
I might have a lingering cough about me, but I'd speak.

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012 07:28 

Quote:
@Anubis- You know about Nahuatl? And I thought I was the only one of my friends who did...
I majored in Spanish. We had to learn all about Aztec, Mayan, and Incan cultures.
Quote:
A dollar mic would do the tric. Some of us have a spare one to spare, if you need one.
I was gonna send him mine... I really need to get on that.

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012 15:17 

LOOK PRO, FREE SHITZZZZ :O Oh boy. :D

Oh and hi ^_^

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2012 12:27 

Hey Prof.! Good to know a little bout' you. I'm sorry hear about the alchy mum.... I'm actually a recovering alcoholic/ addict and both my parents are alcoholics (recovered thankfully). So, I understand a little bit I guess. I love history although Im not well read in the subject... speaking of south America, what do you think about the Nazca lines of Peru? Im really interested in the extraterrestial theories of the ancients. About the girl friend, sorry to hear about the theological differences.. I had a girl too a couple years back... except there were no theological differences and my heart was shattered, that's when I threw everything away that I had and now I pay the price.. it was worth it in a strange way :) Up with hope! Down with dope! hahahaa.

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2012 14:50 

i must have been high when i asked cuz i dont remember this lol
but as ether said im glad you posted that, and enjoyed the good parts, sucks for the bad parts
like ether im actually into the whole extraterrestial ancients from the americas
anyways catch you around bud

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2012 19:19 

yeah I am into that stuff too. we should start a club lol.

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2012 21:26 

Yeah, Im not really a believer in the whole 2012 thing, but I fully believe that the gov. is not disclosing some serious shit... I used to have a place in the middle of the desert where I was going to store a cache of living needs and actually got a lot of donations for it including an SKS and some canned goods... Really, this is probably one of the big reasons I decided to go sober and repair my mind because I was afraid that something bad would happen and I would be too loaded to do anything about it... Im a bit crazy, but you know how it is... Unfortunately, I get a lot of info from utube, which is fun, but man oh man do I wonder... You should utube Phil Schneider, Im not too sure about him but it led me to other food for thought. Maybe I just did too many drugs! hahahaa, I dont think so.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]