Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 06:06

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2016 21:05 

I'm finally applying! I'd love to be an official member of this clan. When I first joined the [AM] 1v1 server, the friendly atmosphere and enforced no-bigotry rules made me feel right at home. And as I've met and talked with different members of the community, I've come to love this place even more. Every time I join the Mumble I'm greeted warmly, and it's nice to chat with like-minded people who enjoy games too.

If you've played CS:GO with or against me, you know I'm not the best (or the worst) player. I'm pretty much average. But more importantly, I love to play with pals and really value friendly, fair gameplay.

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2016 21:22 

Hey, mango! It's great to see you jumping right in with an application. I'm glad we've made a good impression. Stick around for about a month and let's see where this goes!

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2016 21:29 

good luck joining abused mangos

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2016 22:02 

Hey mango, glad you're interested in joining 8-)

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2016 22:03 

Glad to see you join the forums and show interest. So far I think everyone likes you. Mutiny too much so. Anyway familiarize yourself with our rules and mission statement and if you have questions you know where we are.

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2016 23:23 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Hi peach,

Please take this time to submit an application to http://www.abusedmangos.com. Absurd Minds is just a joke name when people used to ask us what AM stands for. We're working on setting our website back up to the original Abused Mangos.

Feel free to change your profile picture to one of our AM logo's.

Black Background:
SpoilerShow
White Background:
SpoilerShow

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2016 23:40 

Shut up, Travis!

I'm glad you put your application in Mango!

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2016 00:01 

Welcome to our forums. :)

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2016 13:52 

I've changed my avatar and read the real mission statement for AbusedMangos.com (there's some real concerning legal jargon in there but I signed the contract with my blood [mango juice]).

Thanks for all the well wishes! I look forward[?] to barely escaping with my life!

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2016 16:07 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
I've changed my avatar and read the real mission statement for AbusedMangos.com (there's some real concerning legal jargon in there but I signed the contract with my blood [mango juice]).

Thanks for all the well wishes! I look forward[?] to barely escaping with my life!
Thank you. I look forward to your slavery forced labor captivity friendship.

Please take a look at the following image and understand that Abused Mangos is for life. Blood in and blood out dawg.
SpoilerShow

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2016 15:29 

Mango! Did I finally BANG some sense into you? LMAO!! Glad you're interested in joining. Stick around so we can abuse you!

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]