Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 08:45

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2017 23:30 

Hey whatsup, my name is QuadLogic and i spend alot of time in the 1v1 servers and i try to keep it as clean as possible whether it be reporting cheaters or reminding people of the non-racist/hate speech rules, just trying to keep it a fun, competitive atmosphere. I just figured i spend so much time in there that i might as well join the clan and get to know some more cool people to play some CS with.

Thanks!
- QuadLogic

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2017 06:34 

Hey man welcome to the forums! It's great to see you're interested in dedicating time to being a clan member and helping us stay clean in the 1v1. I look forward to seeing you around. :D

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2017 07:07 

Yeah, glad to see you follow through with your recruitment. I will make sure to look for you more often and hope you get to know everyone. Make sure you have read our rules and mission statement so you know what we expect from recruits and the process involved. If you have questions feel free to ask anyone.

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 19:18 

Hey man, I haven't seen you in mumble, seen you in the forums, or had you add me to friends in the past 10 days. Are you still interested in being a member of the clan? If so, please check out the recruitment requirements again!

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 21:47 

Yeah, you posted your thread but that's about it.

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017 17:20 

Well we spoke with him and it's clear he didn't read the recruitment expectations, so we'll be closing this thread.

If you would like to reapply in the future, please just open a new thread! We're always willing to reconsider a recruitment when you're more serious about being a clan member.

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017 17:23 

Yeah, your response of you play in the server every day and sit in the discord but no one comes in showed very clearly that you didn't take any initiative in learning about recruitment or attempting in anyway to further the process. The discord is just for community outreach events for someone not wanting to download mumble. You have yet to add members, join our mumble, check the forums, or anything that you are supposed to do.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]