Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 19:06

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: hellow
PostPosted: 28 May 2017 13:01 

muh name is marvin or 4doz (4-d ounce or just 4doz like everyone else says it)
im 24 and ive been playing counter-strike since the 1.5 days, it's a hobby that i've recently in the past year have taken into a competitive aspect after watching a lot of esports and stuff.

more about me?
i'm a graphic designer & muzak composer and i love my cats.

by the way i love the old phpbb style!
i hate the new forums they have nowadays, i wish they just stuck to phpbb2 and invision boards instead of trying to be fancy with that new xenforum crap.
anyways, nice to meet ya, met a few of you already on the 1v1 server hope to meet more! :3

Post subject: Re: hellow
PostPosted: 28 May 2017 13:13 

Hey, I love cats, too! And yeah, I like the older phpbb as well. Those new style forums that are like html5 or whatever are just doing too much.

PostPosted: 28 May 2017 21:45 

nice to meet you, we agree, and like most things oldschool. I hope to see you around.

PostPosted: 30 May 2017 02:21 

Welcome to our forums. :)

PostPosted: 31 May 2017 17:25 

Your alt/main account.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/4_d_

Last edited by jero on 31 May 2017 17:38, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 31 May 2017 17:27 

Wow. Not exactly the type of person we enjoy hanging around. Casual racism and homophobia is not something we find entertaining.

PostPosted: 31 May 2017 18:45 

hmmmmm

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2017 17:41 

I know he read this thread, so I wonder if he will respond.

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2017 12:29 

nevermind, i typed a whole explanation but i changed my mind, just not gonna waste my time here.
don't need to be investigated and interrogated just because i want to join a dead website.
1. im black, well half. 2. if you're sensitive why even internet? 3. how did you take the time out of your day to see a thread of someone introducing themselves just so you can go Rogue Detective and try to dig up dirt? not a good way to get members.
no wonder there's only 3 people that post here that happen to be members.

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2017 13:04 

1. Doesn't matter.
2. Free speech is a thing, but we provide an area where people don't have to worry about that.
3. If that is detective work then... wow.

Oh, and we are relatively active. Only reason a couple people replied is that we quickly discovered you were up to no good so the rest of us did not bother justifying your existence with a response.

You should leave before more people reply with agreement.

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2017 15:40 

Quote:
nevermind, i typed a whole explanation but i changed my mind, just not gonna waste my time here.
don't need to be investigated and interrogated just because i want to join a dead website.
1. im black, well half. 2. if you're sensitive why even internet? 3. how did you take the time out of your day to see a thread of someone introducing themselves just so you can go Rogue Detective and try to dig up dirt? not a good way to get members.
Quote:
im 24

Wow man. It's honestly time to start growing up. Educate yourself a little bit. Take some initiative in your life to make your existence and the world a better place. Quit using your mixed race as an excuse to perpetuate the racism that half your family experiences every single day. Take some responsibility for your participation in creating situations where you are making people's lives worse. Recognize that you're part of the problem, and work to fix it. The internet is just real people interacting with each other - stop pretending that your behavior online is meaningless and doesn't effect people. I'm sure you've experienced racism in your life, so stop making excuses for your participation in racism and take a stand. Lead by example, not by posting little tantrums on forums when people don't appreciate your racist behavior.

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2017 18:42 

For a 24 year old you seem incredibly immature and ignorant of the world and yourself. I actually just feel sorry for you. At first I was upset by your response because of the immature attempt to lash out because you were found out to be just another young douche bag, but I kind of think its sad that you are 24 and haven't figured any of that out yet. We take pride in our community and the people we let into it. Your response just reinforces that we wouldn't want you around even as a community member. You have a lot of growing up to do.

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2017 20:19 

aight even tho it seems like a closed and shut case (some PI speak op you wouldn't understand) im gonna throw my two cents in.
Quote:
clearly you lack the will to commit. would not make a good life partner. on the other hand you flip flop so much you would make a great congressman
Quote:
don't need to be investigated and interrogated
we don't let in people who break our rules. but unfortunately people will sometimes try to break our rules and get away with it on alt acounts so we do this to all new people.
Quote:
just because i want to join a dead website.
this was the most confusing. do you think were just a website? like bruh the website is just a side perk. the main attraction is the servers/community. but you wouldn't know about that because you are a spineless sap who didn't take the time to get to know the clan. aside from the website, servers, and mumble. we also have a mini bar!
Quote:
1. im black, well half. 2. if you're sensitive why even internet?
im going to ignore the first two because they provide no way for me to entertain myself by responding
Quote:
3. how did you take the time out of your day
first tip i have to all college students. get yourself a day planner. budgeting your time wisely can allow you too have free time for many extracurricular activities!
Quote:
to see a thread of someone introducing themselves just so you can go Rogue Detective and try to dig up dirt?
its not rogue if he's doing the job that the detective agency expects him to do. god didn't you learn anything in detective school
Quote:
not a good way to get members.
Not a good way to get shitty members. but a great way to get the hip and cool members we have now!
Quote:
we require our members to read the forums not write on them. also we do a lot of talking at the kool kids table, aka the members only chat. but we only let the sickest bros in there. and you sir are no sick bro.

i swear to god i was originally gonna respond seriously but tbh op doesn't deserve it anyway

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]