Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 17:48

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2010 23:00 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Yo my names Travis "Exodus" Pettipas. You might see me incorporate butter or lil butter in my name as thats my nickname. I'm 19, live in Waterloo, Ontario ^^Canada^^. Um, 140lbs 5'10''. I'm skinny WHAT ABOUT IT. Bulking up this winter for the spring and summer season. I'm going to college right now for accounting but i frigging hate it. Its so boring. I have one marketing class and i LOVE it. So i'm thinking about doing like marketing or product design or promotion or something like that. We'll see. School monday - friday. monday i got class from 3-5 so it doesn't rly count as a school day. I like to bike. I love to race (run). Getting back in shape so I can race in college. I don't have a job currently. I got laid off (assholes). Yea if you want to know anything give me a shout. I'm a very friendly person.

Been playin cz/cs for like.... 6 yrs? I dunno. Took a long break just started playing again today. its been like a year or so. Ex cal main. Could've gone invite but i was wayyyy to busy for practise. cevo main, cevo open, cevo free, cal main, cal open. Played cz and 1.6 competitively. I hate source. I have it but i suck unless its in an aiming situation. I can't reflex shoot ANYBODY in that game. Yea.

Add me!
cityguy2003
HOLLA!!!

- Travis "Exodus" Pettipas

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2010 00:02 

welcome to our forums man
you seemed pretty chill so just keep kickin it with us

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2010 00:12 

yeah man glad to see you posted in the forums, we will start a recruitment thread for you right away. so far you seem to fit in really well, just hop around the forums and we will see you around.

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2010 06:38 

Hey, nice to see you posting in the forums! I hate source too. :D