Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 23 Apr 2024 06:49

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: MA-sA
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010 00:56 

_o/ guys, I'm Demara I know lot of you since I was in NcB and my 2 best friends are in your team! so I'm here to kick some Azn ass and if I could help you in any scrim that's cool then, my only problem's that I can't talk with microphone (I speak french and I know little bit of english sooo) but I can always type very fast or just talk with the old RaDiO ! (Affirmative.) lol sooo this is me:

Julie
20 years old
Canadian (Montréal) but I'm moving to much to be a Montreal girl? lol
I play CZ-CS-CoDMW1-CoDMW2-Team Fortress (never play tho') and I guess that's all (I'll be on Black ops in few weeks)
I played on steam since 3 years (I guess lol)
I know that doesn't make sense in that topic but, I am lesbian so plz, be respectfull if you want me to stay your friend

Post subject: Re: MA-sA
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010 01:03 

YAAAAY! Demara's finally posted on the forums! It's great to see that you're interested and you know damn well Luis'll be happy too. The 3 crazy mofos are back and ready to kick some CZ ASS! OH YEAH!

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010 01:41 

Nice to meet you... and I'd love to scrim with you when we get a chance this weekend... .

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010 01:53 

Nice to meet ya!!! =)

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010 03:57 

hello there :D
lcome to our forums

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010 12:02 

Hey hey! Serial told me you were interested in joining. :D I'll see you around.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010 20:15 

good to see you took the step to join the forums. we really appreciate when people use the place we have given them to speak to the whole community like this. I remember you from when I was in NcB, but that was after you had left. From what I have played with you, you seem like a chill person. Looking back now I laugh at all the times you pissed off pres by crouch hopping in his server. We will see you around and hopefully get a scrim together with you, or maybe an interclan scrim or something. 10 mans are always fun. As for the microphone situation, I think we can work around it. It honestly might make people stronger at paying attention to their teammates location at all times and using the radar. Don't worry about, not using a mic is the least of our worries. See ya around!

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2010 13:30 

MEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lolz. *takes off running with only underwear on.* xD

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2010 21:27 

hahaha you guys are funny! well sorry for the time but I had a problem with a friend and blah blah blah blah blah blah blha
About pres... I'm sorry if I ''pissed'' him off (or w.e it said) but I didn't mean to do that :s (ok the silence crouch w.e yeah) but about his team that wasn't what I want :s
it's not my fault if he thinks that I hack......! Jeez! I just try :( and vlam! got banned by Joe (Average Joe) --'' cause Pres said so! anyways! I'll talk about my ''microphone problem'' later Azn knows exactly what's my problem and I won't hiddin' myself anymore with this problem

(sorry for the english! but I'm hella tired)

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2010 01:00 

naw demara, its okay we pretty much all hate pres here. but that shit is all in the past so we will just let it stay buried there. One thing you will learn with our clan is we are not gonna jump down your throat if you are not online everyday. We all understand people have their own lives outside of gaming and that should always come first. We are just cautious with people that say they want to join and then never show up again. Hopefully after the holidays are done and everything calms down we can get some more playing time in together. See ya around.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]