Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024 14:20

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: who I am
PostPosted: 17 Apr 2011 16:28 

hey all just to let anyone know who I am im a sexy blond girl with purple hair.haha if you believe that then your as dumb as me for saying it.Im a 45 year old kid that loves to play cz,cs,css,and not with northern he hacks.. haha pssshhhhh! im a firefighter,emergency management deputy director,and a cook, I was a animalcontrol officer,and a town truck driver.now im just old and grey and have 8 kids,god i hate winter lol.I was a NcB member for a number of years,then moved to XvG which I have left from recently..now I go by time_traveler...so hope to see you on the playing field.

Post subject: Re: who I am
PostPosted: 17 Apr 2011 17:23 

I would really like to be an animal control officer some day. How do you get in to that line of work?

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2011 19:39 

most town and citys have a animalcontrol officer.the best way to get in is to read the rsa,s on animal laws and lern them,for the town or city you live in. then look at your town or city and see if they have one and what the qulifications r.there are many places that do courses on aco.it is a rewarding job i miss it alot they miss me there but i live to far away now so had to leave,and they have a ft aco here .if you dont have time to look leave me a pm on what state your at and i can look alot of the stuff up.

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2011 07:32 

damn silent, I didn't realize you were such a busy person. how do you find so much time to play? we need to share cooking recipes though. In fact me and Anubis have several REALLY good new recipes we need to post up in the forums.

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2011 10:03 

Quote:
damn silent, I didn't realize you were such a busy person. how do you find so much time to play? we need to share cooking recipes though. In fact me and Anubis have several REALLY good new recipes we need to post up in the forums.
just make a spot in the forums and we can send them to everyone I have thousands I use pluss I have some I made myself.oldfashin donuts,awesome ,meals and home made pizza,kabassa,pasta primaviera.dizon chicken,and some homemade merrinades,dont mind my spelling it sux I know lol,,,,,pluss many steak and rib,,,

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2011 14:57 

hey thats right!!
why havent you put up any more recipes?? lol

PostPosted: 09 May 2011 13:13 

*rubs eyes*

8 KIDS WTF !

How do you stay sane? I have3 siblings and want to decompacitate them. Anyways, i would say welcome, but its like you were alerady here, since everybody knows you so well. Jus another thing that poor Tyler gets left out on....

PostPosted: 22 May 2011 11:18 

Quote:
*rubs eyes*

8 KIDS WTF !

How do you stay sane? I have3 siblings and want to decompacitate them. Anyways, i would say welcome, but its like you were alerady here, since everybody knows you so well. Jus another thing that poor Tyler gets left out on....
lol you get used to it and thanx for the welcome.having 2 kids isnt any different then then 8 just cost alot more....