Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 13:26

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: This is It.
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2015 20:07 

Well as of yesterday I am no longer in the clan. What a year it has been! I made some great friends and some bitter rivals. I was called everything from annoying to amazing. I know I recently said I would stick around and I definately will, but I am going to focus on other major ventures. Now have the freedom to be an individual. I enjoy playing with AM and have been very happy with the way things are going. My main focus now will be on CEVO and other competitive outlets. I want to learn all the nades and smokes and spray patterns. I want to be the best goddamn aimer that I can possibly be.

So what is the point of this post?

Well, for one thing I wanted to create a venue where people can talk about my departure where everything can be seen and nothing is hidden. For another, I wanted closure for myself. I want to say goodbye as a willing clan member (or at this point, ex-clan member).

I still have good friends in the clan but I also have people that look at me as a pest. While this is not explicitly stated, I know this from people muting me. I am not making a pity party or feeling sorry for myself, but it would be downright delusional to ignore some of the malice directed towards me.

I would like to thank everyone that was nice to me for giving me such a great learning experience.

I especially would like to thank Cemy, Jero, Funny, Travis, and GoatMips. Thank you for your continued support and for being so nice to me. It means a lot.

I would to thank Serial and Amaroq for giving me the chance in the first place.

And I would like to thank you for reading this post whoever you are.

For clarification, I will still be around but not as much (in mumble), I will still CEVO pug with funny and anyone else who wants to pug that has had a pattern of benevolence.

Thank You.

Post subject: Re: This is It.
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2015 20:15 

Good luck with your outside ventures!

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2015 20:45 

Yeah, keep up posted with your progress.

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2015 20:49 

I definitely wish you all the best Robot! :3

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2015 21:00 

Good luck man. Hope things work out for you, in your personal life, as well as you non personal one. Despite it all, everyone deserves to find happiness in their life, and I truly hope you find it.

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2015 21:17 

If I get my CEVO setup I'll hit you up, I'd want to play!

Good luck on your ventures man.

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2015 23:19 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Posting to show I read it! ILY. I think everybody can walk away with a learning experience from this.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015 16:56 

I got really angry today after Cemy claimed I was gaslighting. (She never said it but I'm not fucking stupid.) I am done. Have a nice day!

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015 17:15 

Goodbye!

Here is what he said before he tucked tail and blocked me

"I'm done. Sorry for the pain I caused. I will no longer be involved in AM. I knew since you called for my vote that hostility towards me was going to grow. Whatever. Jester, Noctis, and Azn always had beef with me because they are salty as fuck. They managed to rally more people in their hate crusade. It's fucking cute. Everytime someone is on the losing team they get super butthurt. They can grow the fuck up. Some games you win some games you loose and just becuase i makes jokes when a bad team with bad players is getting destroyed doesn't mean I need to change my jokes. Over sensitivity has plagued my relationship with the clan. Cemy can claim gaslighting or whatever bullshit spews from her mouth but honestly I only said that I like to get in the other team's head. I never said I was going to abuse people or be annoying and anyone that states anything else I a fucking liar. I got a true taste of some of the people I met when I looked at the member's section. Calling people annoying and standing on a fucking high horse like king shit. Fuck that. The only thing annoying is when circlejerk discussions happen and no dece. I now know why so many people left the clan. Because the atmosphere is very clique-y. That is to be expected in any clan but It reminds me of when you said you were the best aimer in the clan par none (The 1v1 Tournament I created). Then you lost, blamed it on the game and forfeit. I'm not here to personally attack you but the arrogance of that comment mad me mad for a long time and now is the only time I will be able to tell you that. Anyway, Sorry"

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015 17:18 

Seems he was holding in some angst for a while

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015 17:27 

Quote:
Seems he was holding in some angst for a while
Yep, and unfortunately it came out in a very aggressive, hostile, passive aggressive, and condescending way. :( I was hoping when we removed him from the clan, that the lowered pressure to maintain a particular standard or to try to impress people would cause him to mellow out a bit, but it seems to have made it worse. I don't know how many passive aggressive "Well since I got kicked out..." comments I heard, and the absolute and complete disintegration of basic human respect that he started to show particular members was beginning to wear on them. I would still consider Robot a friend, and I think many others in the clan would too, but sometimes you have to let friends make their own path and mature on their own for a bit, for your own personal well being. I hope in a few years we can see a more mature Robot make his way back to our community, because he had a lot to offer. but now is definitely not the time.

EDIT: Well, I posted this before I actually read what he wrote to serial. Here are some gems:
Quote:
just becuase i makes jokes when a bad team with bad players is getting destroyed doesn't mean I need to change my jokes.
Quote:
whatever bullshit spews from her mouth
Quote:
Calling people annoying and standing on a fucking high horse like king shit
I wish him the best in whatever community he finds himself, but I don't think it can ever be this one.

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015 17:31 

I know it may not be the best thing coming from a clan leader, but I really don't want him to come back. I have never been so disrespected, mistreated, dehumanized, and tortured in all my fucking life. I routinely stood up for him and tried to help him. He personally could come into mumble or one of our servers and turn it into a toxic shitfest in seconds. Every other comment from his mouth was condescending or disrespectful to the point that people would literally be without words sometimes. He is just trying to make it look as if we caused him to be a complete piece of crap. I no longer care what happens to him. That is a shame, because I considered him a friend at one point.

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015 17:34 

Quote:
I routinely stood up for him and tried to help him.
That is a shame, because I considered him a friend at one point.
The sad part is, I think everybody in the clan did.

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015 17:41 

He was that I could really relate to based on our age. I think there was only one time he was an asshole to me personally. That one time robot had the same mentality as he did in his final comment. It was all, "Fuck you, fuck this, I'm done with this shit". It's a shame his attitude really deteriorated. He may grow up(eventually) but I doubt he'll outgrow his mindset. I never want to see robot back until I can't even recognize it's him anymore

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015 17:51 

Wait, are you saying that in the ten minutes you've been in mumble this year, robot wasn't an asshole to you? Maybe we were too hasty!

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015 18:42 

well, they did get to play together a few times.

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015 18:47 

*Sits down with his popcorn in hand.*

Wait until Jester reads the shit he just spewed. It's gonna be a good one!

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015 18:49 

Quote:
well, they did get to play together a few times.
I played with him all the time over the summer. He was usually on when I was

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015 18:59 

Quote:
I played with him all the time over the summer. He was usually on when I was
Oh yeah I forgot he has been around that long.

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015 19:03 

Quote:
"I'm done. Sorry for the pain I caused. I will no longer be involved in AM. I knew since you called for my vote that hostility towards me was going to grow.
This is not something that happens. The few people that couldn't stand robot, most definitely grew to hate him more and more each day after he was kicked out, simply because he seemed to want to RAMP UP his asshole attitude with each day. Just the general comments all the time about how he was a former member, doesn't have admin anymore, and new people have more power than he ever had.
Quote:
Whatever. Jester, Noctis, and Azn always had beef with me because they are salty as fuck. They managed to rally more people in their hate crusade. It's fucking cute.
Literally this is the opposite of what actually happened. On a routine basis the rest of the clan told jester, noctis, and azn that they were being too harsh on robot and would publicly defend him against these members. Now, all of their hatred towards robot was entirely justified. He would regularly do things that he was told multiple times would upset them, and routinely said he didn't care because he is how he is. No one was rallied to their hate crusade. However, yes it is quite fucking cute how robot thinks it really went down.
Quote:
Everytime someone is on the losing team they get super butthurt. They can grow the fuck up. Some games you win some games you loose and just becuase i makes jokes when a bad team with bad players is getting destroyed doesn't mean I need to change my jokes. Over sensitivity has plagued my relationship with the clan.
robot is the very fucking definition of what he just expressed others do. He regularly complained of team stacks, even when maps were at 0/0 and people were still joining, he would start talking about team stacks. If his team was down even a few rounds, he complained and said it was pointless to try, or someone should switch sides. If his team was winning, he would rub it in everyone's face as hard as he could. If he was losing, he would either claim teamstack, or start belittling the people on his team, even going so far as to make useless comments like, my entire team is terrible, they can't do anything right. This is when jester had his big rant where he laid into robot. If robot would have shown even the SLIGHTEST bit of sensitivity in anything he did or said, his entire encounter with our clan would have been different.

Quote:
Cemy can claim gaslighting or whatever bullshit spews from her mouth but honestly I only said that I like to get in the other team's head. I never said I was going to abuse people or be annoying and anyone that states anything else I a fucking liar.
He literally said on handfuls of occasions I am just being a douche bag right now, I don't even know why, I'm just being an asshole. He would even disappear for 2 days at a time because he knew he had been an asshole and wanted to let people cool down. Straight from his mouth, I know I am being a douche bag. Then turn around and act like it didn't happen or was just a figment of people's imagination. That is the definition of gaslighting.
Quote:
I got a true taste of some of the people I met when I looked at the member's section. Calling people annoying and standing on a fucking high horse like king shit. Fuck that.
What? This is just random lashing out and he had nothing better to say. We are a clan of actual friends and we consider each other mostly to be family. Families fight sometimes. I am sure there have been 100's of times I have called someone annoying, and they have called me annoying. It happens. I guess we are just all on high horses and can't see the shit we drop.......
Quote:
The only thing annoying is when circlejerk discussions happen and no dece.
This is what happens if you have a discussion about anything with robot, LITERALLY ANY SUBJECT, and you don't agree with him. First, he will tell that you are wrong. Second, he will tell you that your opinion is ignorant. Thirdly, he will call you crazy and insult you in some way. You can't discuss anything because he turns everything into an argument and an attempt to show you are utterly fucking stupid you are for not agreeing with him.
Quote:
I now know why so many people left the clan. Because the atmosphere is very clique-y. That is to be expected in any clan but It reminds me of when you said you were the best aimer in the clan par none (The 1v1 Tournament I created). Then you lost, blamed it on the game and forfeit. I'm not here to personally attack you but the arrogance of that comment mad me mad for a long time and now is the only time I will be able to tell you that. Anyway, Sorry"
So many people left the clan? The few people that left before we could kick them out. Palms, tyler.........thats it. How about the people we removed....you, assman, samiswhoa, broadsword........so many people have left. Over exaggerations are quite hilarious when they are this ridiculous. I did say I think I am the best aimer. I still think that. I have yet to meet a person that I don't think I can beat. I play with a very high ego, it helps with my play style. I don't belittle others and talk shit ever....so I don't know why it would even bother some one that I feel this way about MYSELF. The 1 v 1 tournament that robot made that he couldn't even begin to run or setup in any reasonable manner without input by 12 different people, while most of us were experiencing major issues with cs go, as was most of the fucking community. Yeah that tournament. Sure the one most of the clan dropped out of because robot was such a twat. The arrogance of most of the shit that has come out of robots mouth, would get a lot of people stabbed or shot. I can't begin to fathom how hypocritical this entire post from him was. Its actually quite disgusting. I can't remember teenagers being so oblivious to their own GLARINGLY OBVIOUS faults. I read his post and just think to myself "oh well here is all the stuff I did to be an asshole to the clan...oh but you did it all and it wasn't me...so bye". Its just so many steps aware from reasonable, rationale, or sane.