Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 18:22

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2015 12:17 

Hello there!

First of all I want guys let you know that… I am truly and sincerely sorry for the stupid decision I took three weeks ago.
I was kind of over-tired, some of you already know that I got a promotion at my new job and to be honest it’s pretty hard and rough… I used to work over 55 hours a week for almost... no thanks at all. I was working with a stupid moron manager who couldn’t make anything else then… giving orders and burning his employees.

I’ve been arguing with my boyfriend like an old couple for no reasons (ex.: why didn’t you changed the bread you retard?...)

I was pretty exhausted and… my mom lost her fight against her cancer, she passed out the 18th July 2015… and it just destroyed me. I tried to kept smile and make it the most invisible as I could but inside I was dying. It was her second cancer, I thought she was going to win it, looks like I was wrong.

Then… comes my fight with Asian, I deserved to be blame for sure, I didn’t even tell him what was going on in my life so.. He had probably think that I had forgot him I guess, but it wasn’t this. I just needed some times.
I deleted Asian from my friend list and everything who could be a “bridge” between him and me, it was even his best friend Clav’ and CJ.
I never had problem with any of you when I deleted AM’s members. I do think that (even if some can’t approve me) AM is a kind of family for me, nothing like having $3X and paying the bills but mostly like… sharing fun, knowing each other, talking about stuff in general, etc.

So yeah I don’t ask to forget what I did, because we can’t erase time all we can do is… trying to fix it.
I just ask for apologize to every AM’s members, especially to Asian, Serial and Anubis.

I wright this by myself, so sorry if you couldn’t understand everything.
If anyone of you need more explication, I’m always there to answer your question.

Sorry again...

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2015 16:04 

Sorry that your mom lost the battle with cancer. That's something that's going to stress someone out to no end. I know how you feel when you want to make an apology. I have been in your shoes. I wish you learned from my footsteps after my debacle. I deleted everyone too and get people to trust you becomes harder everytime you fuck up. Everyone fucks up at some point. Nobody is perfect. Anyone who claims to be peaches and cream 100% of the time is a fucking liar. However, numerous fuckups over time will erode any relationship you will have with someone. I know this is none of my business but I just wanted to share my sympathy and I felt like I have been down a similar road. I hope everything goes well.

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2015 20:32 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Inappropriate comment Edited out after reading Amaroq response.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

Last edited by Traviesaurus on 07 Aug 2015 23:37, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2015 20:41 

the fuck man. also i would not be so quick to come to the conclusion that AZN is "blinded by love" he could totally have his own reasons for how he acts.

EDIT: honestly the more and more I read this the more angry I get. YES she fucked up and maybe its the second or even the third time that shes has had an issue with people in the clan but I don't really care. This was an apology message to the whole clan acknowledging the problems that happened and explaining some of her own problems that may have lead up to this breakdown. Your reply isn't even constructive and quite frankly makes you sound like an asshole. I mean seriously you have NO sympathy for someone that is working hard and long, wait no I don't even care if you don't have sympathy, but you cant understand that someone that may not be used to working 55+ hours can be stressed out? And your calling her out for not asking one of us to talk to after her MOM died of cancer? Who says that she wanted to even talk about it in the first place? You cant say she should have said something, you cant tell her to "deal with it". We all need to stop calling EVERYONE out on EVERYTHING in this clan especially one posts like this that acknowledge their own issue!

EDIT 2: Also in regards to the actual post, I am not going to say everything is ok and it will all go back to the way it was before. Demi, you probably have alot of rebuilding of relationships in front of you, but DO NOT let that push you away or even stress you out. Figure your shit out before working on anything else. Make sure YOU are comfortable and fully committed before anything else or it will come off in the conversations, mumble, and interactions that you are in fact not.

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2015 21:34 

I think we need to remember that we don't have to call people out every single time we disagree with them. This is what happened in Robot's thread, too. I get that people want to take the time to communicate with them and tell them how they feel, but there's an appropriate way to do that and an inappropriate way to do that. This thread is purely for the purpose of apologizing. It's NOT a ban dispute like Robot's was. In Robot's thread, I kind of understood where people were coming from when they responded to him. They were telling him why they didn't feel the need to discuss his ban.

This is JUST an apology. It's nothing more, nothing less. You can accept or you can choose not to accept it. There's absolutely no need to do anything in addition to that in the forums. If you want to tell Demi how you feel, PM her. Personally, I simply didn't accept her friend request, which should be a message that I'm not willing to have a relationship with her, but I'm not going to be rude about it. I just clicked "ignore" and went along with my day and play some CS with her when she joined the server. That's really all you have to do.

I know everybody is just looking out for Azn. He's a very well-loved member of our clan and we don't like to see him hurt. But Azn is like a billion years old. He can handle himself.

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2015 22:19 

Anubis, you really hit the nail on the head when it comes to the difference between a ban dispute and an apology. It's also the reason I wish I separated my apology and ban appeal.

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2015 15:03 

My wife lost her mom, to cancer at a young age, and she's been thru hell since. It started with, her real father abandoning her mom, and her, for booze, and they ended up on the streets, until she met this stranger, that took her in, and fell in love. He adopted my wife, and took her in, as his own. Had twin girls, then just before the twins turned a year old, she collapsed, and died, just like that, only to discover it was from cancer. My wife had to raise her twin sisters, cause her adoptive dad, was working hard, for a train company, and was never home. And when he was home, he slept half the time, cause he was overtired, but he somehow managed to love, all 3 of his kids, and pull thru, the best way he could.

He regrets not being able to be there, for the kids, when he was needed the most, but he made sure they had a home, clothes, and food on the table. Even if my wife is adopted, he's her real dad, in every way. He has 3 girls, not 2. The point is, losing someone to cancer, and at a young age, is not easy, and is hard to deal with.

So that being said Demi. You need to deal with this personal shit of yours, your own way, the best way you can. I'm not saying things will be the same again, but keep you head up high, and do the best you can, to rebuild your life. The rest should fall into place. Only time will tell.

Oh, and Demi. Don't ever be afraid to talk to you mom, like I tell my wife, all the time. I just believe she's watching over you, and she's listening. Some of us may not accept your apology, and some may do, but the important there here, is that your true to yourself. In the end, lies will destroy.

No matter the outcome of this apology, or, your life. Good luck. In my case, I don't know what to make of your apology quite yet, but that's me being on my guard, and it's nothing personal. I've learned to be on my guard a lot, from being hurt to many times in the past, or seeing people I care about being hurt. So again, time will tell.

Everything I said here, was simply an honest opinion, base on my experience. Nothing was met to be personal, or to hurt anyone. Just so this is clear.

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2015 17:54 

geez im sorry for your loss demi, our family is been going thru the same deal again, this time my aunt (mom's sister) is the one who has cancer and its been a hell of a ride already. If you need to talk to someone im always here to listen and im pretty sure everyone in our online family will be there also. Keep doing what you do and you already know shes very proud of you and your accomplishments. Also take care of your little brother, now hes the one who will look up to you for anything.

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2015 20:45 

i'm sorry for your loss demi. like phobia said, i can't say that everything will be okay. but, if you need to vent i am sure that people here will listen.