Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 08:25

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: I guess this is goodbye
PostPosted: 13 Aug 2015 21:41 

So I have decided to leave the clan but i want to leave it on good terms and I apologize to anyone I offended on my departure. I would love if you guys keep me as friends because I love playing games with you. I may occasionally hop on mumble if were all playing in the 5v5 or whatnot. I really hope this isnt good bye forever.

To Amaroq- You were a great leader of the clan. You were able to organize, fix, and help clan related matters in the blink of an eye. Im really disappointed you deleted me off of your friends list. Thanks for all your help.

To Serial- Just as good as a leader of amaroq. You were a great friend of mine and it was great listening to whatever crazy stories you told. It was a real pleasure having you as a leader.

To Goatmips- I had some of the greatest times playing cs with you. Please dont take my departure as me leaving you as a friend.

To Azn- although you didnt feel the same towards me for a lot of my time at AM, you were a great friend. Always up for a good laugh even if it meant getting punched in the throat.

To jero- You have solely help me out with more technology related problems than the whole clan combined. You gave me such insight into cs and the way cs is meant to be played. I truly thank you for this

Mutiny- one of the funniest people I know. You were always a great presence having you in mumble and I wish you the best of luck with your career in ending crime.

Travie- You always gave me a fun time matchmaking. I wish youd play more because its a really enjoyable experience playing with you.

Noctis- You may have hated me for a while but I think we really became friends towards the end of my time in the clan.

Phobia- you were an all around great friend to play with. I cant remember one time youve been mad while playing a game.

Kami- a great skilled cs player and an all around enjoyment to play with. Always happy and making the game fun.

Cemy- hands down one of the nicest people in the clan. Always an enjoyment playing with you.

Funny- Always had fun playing cs with you even tho I was always carried. Thank you for preserving my matchmaking rank and for all the good times we had.

Insanity- You are one of the best deaglers I can think of. Ive been killed with your fricken conspiracy deagle so many times. It was always an enjoyment to have a bullet to the skull from one of your bullets.

Blind- Had some good times spraying you down in the pub. Always a pleasure to kill you and your a great friend and an all around great person.

Northern- my man from up north. I regret not playing with you more because it was always fun playing with you. You really added to the atmosphere of the clan.

Thoth- other people in the clan may have had problems with you at one point or another but I never did. You are truly a great guy and I wish you luck.

Jon- Although not often, it was really fun playing with you. A great skilled player and you always made me happy whenever I played with u.

Jabberwock- Its a shame I did not get to play with you often. You are so focused on your work and family I applaud you for that. Good luck with your family.

I really dont intend to leave on bad terms. Im not going to delete any of you from my friends because all of you guys are like a family to me. I wish all of you good luck with the rest of your lives and I hope we can still be friends

-Redman113

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2015 23:03 

Sorry to see you go Red. We rarely ever played together but you were one of the most active forum members with me and I always enjoyed your comments and humor. Pretty sad about this. Good luck and take care.

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2015 23:11 

Quote:
Sorry to see you go Red. We rarely ever played together but you were one of the most active forum members with me and I always enjoyed your comments and humor. Pretty sad about this. Good luck and take care.
Thanks man, means a lot to me

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2015 23:32 

Peace brother. Don't be a stranger.

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2015 06:37 

Quote:
Im really disappointed you deleted me off of your friends list.
Yeah, I'm really disappointed I felt like I had to, as well. It was just sort of like, I spent so many years sticking up for you as a valuable clan member, and then to just blatantly continue doing something I told you was incredibly insulting showed that the friendship I thought we had was actually just a fairy tale. When Palms and Lexy left, Palms on his own volition and Lexy because he wasn't a strong enough person to do something Palms didn't agree with, I was really glad to see you stick around. You were a great addition to the clan. I guess at some point, the overwhelming negativity and peer pressure that those two placed on you became too much and you began participating in their childish tirade against the clan they willingly left. I was really sad to see you give up on sticking up for your clan. You could have easily played in their match with your [AM] tag proudly displayed, but instead you chose to rejoin a group that was created for the sole purpose of insulting our clan. My sincerest hope for you is that when you move out to college you can surround yourself with people who are much sweeter, much more caring, much more like your old self, and you can return to the clan with positive intentions again. Like I said yesterday, I've always appreciated your presence in the clan, so it's a shame to see this behavior out of you and have to remove you from the clan and my friends list. Best of luck to you.

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2015 14:41 

Yeah, personally I don't think you realize how much negativity comes from palms, lexy, and mako or whatever his name was. Everyone was saying how much palms and lexy clearly influence your decisions. I have even noticed sometimes when you seemed conflicted. There is no question about the amount of toxicity those two bring into your life, as little interaction and info I have about your actual life its still quite apparent. You are a good person, yet you let them turn you into a douche. Every time you are around them you completely change and turn into a horrible person compared to before. I really am sad for you. I liked you. Like anubis said, I hope one day you can find some ACTUAL friends that attempt to better your life instead of just coerce you into childish and asshole like shenanigans. I sincerely hope its peer pressure and not you willingly enjoying acting like a complete tool as they do. You can say all you want that palms and lexy only act like assholes to me and anubis, but if you truly believe that you have your head in the dirt. No human being willingly picks 1 or 2 people to berate and treat like complete shit, there will ALWAYS without exception be others they treat this way as well. I know without even asking you that you have witnessed it before. I just hope you can wake up to it all.

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2015 05:44 

nice to see you slander my name now, you showed your true colors and confirmed a lot of people's suspicion about you. Sad little children will be sad little children.

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2015 22:21 

There are the days of our lives...