Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 12:01

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Me
PostPosted: 21 Sep 2015 05:19 

I cannot seem to get on my feet. i am in a financial turmiol... i am thinking about selling my steam off for a bit... anyone know anyone who would be interested... got loads of games... easiers to sell off assests at this point. my jobs isnt helping my to much... i am only shy about 100 of wht i need... i really need help now... in a very bad place

Post subject: Re: Me
PostPosted: 21 Sep 2015 06:45 

It would probably not sell for 100 bucks. It's only a 7 digit steam ID, and anybody who is buying an account that only has the games you have is probably going to try to scam you.

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2015 17:28 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Yeah, you won't be able to sell it for $100.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2015 17:55 

ahhh help me?

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2015 21:43 

help you sell it, or help you with money?

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2015 08:36 

more sale... i hate asking for help with money. gets turned down all the times im trying hard as hell to get my hands on this money... i really need about 70

http://i.imgur.com/bebKrch.png

and tf2

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2015 08:49 

The only person who's going to buy that account is a csgo hacker who wants a 9 year old account. Which means you'll barely be able to sell it for anything, since it's only a 7-digit account.

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2015 09:14 

awwwww no fun

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2015 09:16 

just in a bad place... any ideas??? i am working... its helping me get back on my feet... but this little 70-80 is setting me back all the time... if i had it to get past this... it would help

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2015 10:24 

what is that setting you back I don't understand. you aren't explaining very well.

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2015 11:51 

Yeah, if you want I can help you set up a budget and get it to where you are spending your money better, especially if you have a job now. That would be good in the long run for you, too.

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2015 15:30 

right now. i am just playing catch up where i was deferred from plasma for a month... had no income.... honestly i have made a few mistakes i do not want to discuss. but i am hoping everything pans out soon. i am needing to get caught up on rent and a few other things... no leisure right now....

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2015 15:30 

but here soon yes, i could def us some help setting up a budgets... i have not recieved one full check yet

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2015 22:33 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
any ideas??? i am working... its helping me get back on my feet...
Quote:
i am just playing catch up where i was deferred from plasma for a month... had no income....
Quote:
i have not recieved one full check yet
Hey man, you aren't being very consistent. Are you working, or are you relying on plasma donations? Because the latter is bad. My suggestion is work more. Why have you not received a full check yet? If you are working then you should be receiving paychecks for exactly what you've worked. Go do some construction. Around here, you can show up at job sites and work a full day and the top guy will give you a cheque for your hours at minimum wage, cash-able immediately. If you really want to get out of the hole, you're going to have to work hard. I mean, renewed work ethic, hard.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2015 23:48 

deleted..... fuck it!

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2015 00:10 

what is deleted? I am really confused by everything.

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2015 06:38 

Quote:
Around here, you can show up at job sites and work a full day and the top guy will give you a cheque for your hours at minimum wage, cash-able immediately.
I don't think that's something that could happen around here. You need all sorts of training to work that type of job. If people just randomly show up at a job site, they will probably not make minimum wage. Insanity would probably know the most about this sort of thing, though.

Sachi - have you tried getting any government assistance? The government is in a much better position to help you financially than some random internet people. We could give you a few bucks here or there, but it would not be consistent and it would not help you get back on your feet again. You could probably max out on food stamps and any other government assistance they have. Plus, if you're on food stamps, you have to apply for jobs, so they will let you use a computer and help you with a resume and filling out applications. They'll probably also get you in touch with a temp agency. Like Travis said, it doesn't sound like the job you're working now is very stable, and stability will help out a ton.

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2015 06:59 

sachi if you need help and you don't wanna talk about it here then message me. Frankly you are being so vague no one knows how to help you.

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2015 12:44 

@Amaroq You don't need training. I'm just talking about a general laborer. You definitely wouldn't be doing a trade or anything skilled. More jusy moving heavy things around that they need. I've shown up at a site before to work.

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2015 12:45 

Yeah I'm talking about here. If you find a job that just lets you walk on and so labor, it's probably operating illegally, and you won't get minimum wage. Our culture of litigation has made "general labor" nonexistent.