Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024 01:53

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Re: Me
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2015 15:04 

she's right, its sad. its really really sad.

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2015 08:40 

yup... i am a liability with all the medications i am on anyway.. hard enough to find a job that will let me work at the moment... which is why the job i have now is pretty easy... this will be the first full week i get to work ... nice weather...

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2015 09:49 

Have you tried applying for food stamps?

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2015 10:20 

not sure what kentucky has, but I would apply for every type of assistant you can get if you haven't already. what is available for you?

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2015 11:46 

Once you get your income stabilized, take a look at this:

https://www.daveramsey.com/everydollar

It's a budget tool that is easy, free and could really help you out.

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2015 12:06 

GoatMips adds URL to bookmarks folder entitled "Adult Shit"

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2015 15:00 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
GoatMips adds URL to bookmarks folder entitled "Adult Shit"
Travie slaps GoatMips with a trout!

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2015 23:43 

Food stamps are something i have been fighting to keep... right i do not have them... i am in the process of getting some assistance but there is much that i really quaifiy for..

is there any chance someone could help me out with a little cash... for food. and rent... if my disability ever kicks in it would help out so much. but this will be the first full wek i have gotten to work since i have been with the companay yippie

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2015 00:49 

come to butthead

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2015 06:38 

Sorry man, this is the time of the month where all my bills come due. I am really good at buying cheap groceries, though. In college I kept my weekly food bill to about $20, and I was eating fairly well. I can help you make a grocery list so you can buy something sustaining with just a little bit of money.

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2015 10:55 

What kind of kitchen does your house have? We could get you some beans and rice and stuff and mail them to you.

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2015 11:29 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
What kind of kitchen does your house have? We could get you some beans and rice and stuff and mail them to you.
Same from up here. I won't give you money, but I will give you food.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2015 00:00 

i have a kitchen lol... its little... but i am not struggline on food as much as everything else. i do hit up local food banks abd stuff to this extent. Since i am not the lease holder. many gov assistance programs wont qualify me... hell you even have to get a homeless card here to be homeless... I hate this world.

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2015 01:04 

Quote:
Since i am not the lease holder. many gov assistance programs wont qualify me...
:s

Have you applied for snap?

https://prd.chfs.ky.gov/SNAPPrescreen/SNAPLanding.aspx

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2015 10:03 

It shouldn't matter if you're the lease holder. The lease holder just needs to write a letter saying you live there and pay X amount of rent, and you need to mail a letter to yourself at that address to establish residency. I'll help you fill all this stuff out if you want, because it sounds like you're short-changing yourself. I mean I googled Kentucky homeless card and nothing came up, so I think that might be something you're mistaken on, too.

Edit: I just found a fact sheet for food stamps in Kentucky and you don't even have to have government issued ID to apply for food stamps if you're homeless.

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2015 10:17 

Why do you keep posting here turning down the help you're being offered, and the go on Facebook and complain that nobody wants to help you? Are you doing the same thing to everybody who is offering help, or is it a different situation? You said you needed food, but then when we offer you food suddenly you don't need it anymore and you're upset that nobody is helping you? I'm being serious when I say I don't have extra money, but I have a shit ton of extra food lying around. Beans and rice go really far, and I have a whole box of oatmeal unopened you can have, too. You could eat on those three things for a whole month. Plus I'm pretty smart and I've been through the process of applying for government aid, so I can help you out with that as well. I'm offering what I can. Either you need it and you'll take it, or you were hoping for something else and mad that we can't figure out what that is through your unclear posts.

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2015 11:30 

I'm going to be blunt, I don't appreciate the attempt at manipulating my friends into giving you money for drugs. Especially when food was offered. You're being EXTREMELY short sighted. It is very obvious that there is little truth in your words. I've also looked up Kentucky social assistance programs to find out that you are incorrect or lying.

I'm renigging amd telling you I won't send you food. The idea that you have been gone for years and come back when you need drug money is appalling to me. The old AM members spoke so fucking highly of you. You are not the same person that they spoke about.

You have resources and people trying to help you. Use those, or don't complain about the help you aren't receiving. If you won't take care of yourself, why would somebody else?

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2015 10:01 

What has become of you Sachi??? You used to be better than this, and you didn't lie to us before. I'm no idiot here, and not new to this help thing. I've been in deep shit before, like you've been talking about, and keep talking about over and over. When I was in this situation, my 2 kids were very young, and believe me, when you got young kids that are hungry, you will do what it takes to find food. Sure I needed money for bills, and shit, but when people offered me food instead of money, I took it man, and fed my family. I even was the last to eat, and never had enough for myself during those hard months of my life, but the important thing to me was to feed my kids, and their mother. And I somehow managed to keep my rent, by looking up every possible government programs there was. I even worked under the table for cheap here and there to pay rent, and work was hard to come by. Thank God I didn't have drug problems, cause I wouldn't have made it. I was just down on my luck for different reasons then.

I've been around addicts all my life, due to family that were addicts themselves. I even have an uncle in the mafia around here, and all my life he's been doing his best to keep us all away from this shit. Just reading your posts, it sounds like an addict needing money for some type of drugs. That's the way I see it, and your turning around the pot, as some you say it around here to get what you want. Right now most of us need the little bit of cash that we have. After bills, and rent (mortgage) are paid, there's not much left. I even pay child support to my ex, and it don't come cheap.

So to get right to the point. You've clearly stated that you needed any type of help you can get, like getting food. Let me re-phrase that, you clearly mention you need $$$$$$ so you can pay for food, and what not. But like some have stated, they barely have money for themselves, but they got extra food they can mail you, but then you do a complete turn around, saying: "i have a kitchen lol... its little... but i am not struggline on food as much as everything else".

Everything else meaning bills, or drugs??? Help is help man, so take it any way you can. I would have given anything back then to have known this online family, to offer me food. Some of us have known each other way longer than this clan has existed, and are very close. Way before this clan existed, we were willing to back each other up, anyway we could. The bond some of us have now, is so strong, we would give each other our shirts off our backs if needed. But we will not, for no consideration supply cash for drugs. If I'm wrong, which I doubt I am on this one. Why the fuck would you say you need help, and food, and so on, but yet people offer you food, and say you don't need the food. If you work like you say you do, you could keep the money you make for rent, or something, since you wouldn't need to buy much food, cause people are offering to mail you some.

I still can't believe it man, that after all these years some of us have known you, you would pull a stunt like this. Please just stop lying about it, and tell us why you say you need food, but won't accept the food people are offering, saying you have enough food. Like come on!!! Only $$$ will do, again I say that's B.S., cause when I needed the help, I would refuse food.

I just hope that if you can't be honest with us, you can be honest with yourself.