Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 09:04

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 10 May 2018 14:13 

first off, i would like to apologize for dropping off the face of the planet without any sort of contact. The company down sized so now there are only 4 people working ( 2 installers, 1 ground guy, 1 project manager ) and because of that i had to pick it up and do the same amount of installations for 2 people. it is mentally and physically draining to the point that i get home lay down and don't get up unless it is essential. then when it comes to weekends, i pull over nights in boston doing a 10,000 amp service with a complete overhaul of the current electrical system ( new switch gears, pulling new lines, adding new meters, etc. )....im burning myself out but it has to be done...

well, that's the gist of it. again, i apologize for not contacting anyone. i feel like a dick head for doing that.

i'm at least gonna try and get some vacation time. i am praying there is a cool down until the next job starts....

PostPosted: 10 May 2018 19:44 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
I miss you! Sometimes life gets in the way but it is what it is. I can't wait till you can get some rest man. I'd love to see you come around but also I totally get it. Love you bruh!

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 10 May 2018 19:52 

Hey man Nice to hear from you! I was worried. It's great to hear that it's just being super busy. I hope things slow down soon for you.

PostPosted: 11 May 2018 07:17 

I am glad to hear that you are ok. It sucks you have to work so much, but we completely understand man. I wish you the best of luck, and I'll see you when you get back around.

PostPosted: 13 May 2018 10:24 

I feel you man, I've been in a different kind of situation, where I get home, and just pass out. Thinks have finally slowed down for me. I hope things slow down for you soon too, cause trust, it catches up to you. Eventually your body will shut down, if you don't take care of it. So do what you got to do, and try to get as much rest as you body needs. We'll be here when things do slow down, and you got time to pop up. ;)