Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 15:51

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: I'm a busy bee
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2010 12:52 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
I won't be playing much for the next little while. I'll give you a short synopsis of my life:
I have to go to a different mall every single day applying for jobs until i get one. I have 2 team assignments/presentations due around November 20th that will take a large amount of dedication from me. I still have my weekly online labs, assignments, and case studies to do. My exam week is the week of December 18th so I need to start studying hardcore around the time my team assignments are complete.

I'm not going to tell you how much I'm gonna be playing cuz I don't know honestly. I might not play at all until exams are done, or I might play just as much. But I have a lot of work to do in the next 2ish months. I'm not going anywhere though. This being said, I will most likely be donating a sum of money when exams are done cuz I will be working (I am being forced to lol) and that will give me time to pay off my debt to my parents. I'll talk to curreal or anubis about the amount at a later date though.

See yuu soooon hopefully

Post subject: Re: I'm a busy bee
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2010 16:03 

Yeah, I know how that feels. Take it easy and get your stuff done, so that later you will have that time. Better to not get way behind.

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2010 09:00 

sounds good man, we all understand about being busy and having to take breaks. No big deal here. We will be here waiting for you when you get back. Good luck with everything.

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2010 06:52 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
THIS JUST IN:

I have recently (wednesday) acquired a part-time bakers position at Tim Horton's (YEA CANADA!). My shifts are Friday's and Saturday's 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Because of this, I am dead on weekends, much as I have been dead recently for like 3 weeks or so. It IS crunch time. I am working hard and taking as many extra shifts as I can (I worked 36 hours from wednesday to saturday, not including school) and I am studying my ass off for exams (roughly 1 month and counting).

Notice:
I AM NOT LEAVING YOU! NONE OF YOU! Okay maybe I'm leaving bunny but that's just because I can't stand the pain of not being able to be with him. Don't worry bunny, I'll take you back soon.

THIS MEANS:
I will have money to donate to you as soon as my paycheck comes (2 weeks? Pay checks are bi-weekly but I don't know when I get my first one. Def before 3 weeks though). How much am I donating? That seriously depends on how much I get paid, how much my bills cost for this month, and (this is the most important) how much other people are donating. The ladder of the list is going to have the most dramatic impact out of all of them. So if somebody could hook me up with some numbers for how much the server is going to cost you and how much is GUARANTEED to be donated, I can give you (anubial (you are pretty much connected so I dub thee serial and thee anubis one name: anubial. also seribis applies to this as well. (I might also go with seri-is cuz it sounds awesome))) some numbers for how much I AM going to donate this month. I can also give you a minimum donation number that I will always be donating, that way I can still donate more if my finances and myself choose to but if i choose not to, then there is still a stable donation coming in.

Contact me via email at:
t_pettipas@hotmail.com
DJ_by_nature33@hotmail.com
tpettipas-cc@conestogac.on.ca

I check all of them multiple times daily.

Or PM me on the forums.

I WILL get back to you.
6 a.m. right now. Just got off work. Bed timez. PZPZPZPZPzppzpzpzpzzzzzZZZZZZZ *CHOKE COUGH COUGH WEEZE* ZZZZzzzzzz

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2010 12:49 

Congratulations on the job!

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2010 12:56 

heck yeah exodus its good to hear things are going well. It is always nice to have a job and get some steady income. It sucks you are working those days, but I guess we will figure something out for practice. I want to go back to the way I originally had it that we practice basically every day with whoever is on, but have days scheduled for major practice. I can always hold on on sunday or during the week so you can make it.

so far northern is giving 15, Joe has not told me yet. Azn I think is strapped for cash at the moment. Brandon said 20 but I haven't gotten to talk to him in a while so someone please get a hold of him and let him know we are buying this machine next week. they have the really awesome 8 thread server machine for 150. I will set up a paypal account so everyone can donate to it. Xfactor requires you to use an actual credit card (can't be a debit/credit card) or paypal and since not everyone has a credit card I will do it that way. The paypal will be linked to MY checking account so whatever the donations don't cover will just get pulled right from my account. I say we jump on this and get the machine. It will allow us to host a few more servers plus have our practice server going. Lets get this ball rolling people.

TLDR: just donate what you can. 20 bucks or so would be great, more would rock but whatevs!!!!

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2010 06:27 

how....your leaving me....i...i....never wanted to be with you anyways!!!
you wer just...a fad...thats all....a fad....
(ooooo but congratulations though :D)

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 17:17 

ANOTHER UPDATE:

school can SIERRA MY DELTA FOR REALZ! It is so annoying and brain numbingly easy. With that being said, I need to study still because the AMOUNT of content is so enourmous that I probably forget the stuff "taught" (in quotations because i didn't learn anything) at the beginning of the year. For it being so easy they are extremely strict and anal. Everything has to be THEIR way without any straying. Like... I'm supposed to write a "practical" bad-news letter representing a business and I got it wrong? How do you get that wrong... I presented my point and i used buffers and I sandwhiched the badness and I did EVERYTHING that we were "taught" (again same thing) to do except I didn't use the vocabulary that she was looking for? Are you fucking serious? Go die. She even gets her notes from another professor at a different school and she doesn't read them ahead of time. So we're going through and she's telling us stuff is wrong on the slides...

IMPORTANT:

I AM TRYING TO GO TO UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO FOR KINESIOLOGY! I am going to have to work my ass off. I need 95%+ if I ever plan on getting in as a transfer student from a community college. This is what I want to do for the REST OF MY LIFE. I am going to work so hard for it. I WANT to be a chiropractor or physiotherapist. I need kin for either one so I can decide as I'm going through school. That is the extent of my update FOR NOW! MORE TO COME SOON.

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 18:30 

wait...so you have to intentionally write a "bad-news" letter....you do it...and you got it wrong?
lmao thats just retarded....but i feel retarded cuz i feel thats not what really happened.....ehhhh idk

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 19:54 

like one of the examples we did in class was a school asked if they could come to our plantation and we had to (we were playing the part of the plantation) tell them they couldn't come, give them reasons, but still maintain our public stature. the examples we had to choose from on the test were different but i still did it perfectly right. she just doesn't like me. like wtf who marks somebody down because "they would've used different vocabulary". no shit you would've used different vocabulary, your a fuckin professor -.-

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 21:25 

oohohohohooooooo i get it now
thats just fluffing retarded i would like....plan my revenge on her....and act it out years later so that way shes like wtf
and she will never know why....

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 15:58 

lmao this is why i'm gonna marry you bunny.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 15:59 

I just nominated myself for AM's widest post on the forums.

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 17:12 

lol i couldnt fin this box cuz of ur post
i was expecting something in the end
and i would say yes....but what about my career?!
and my life!! i have to live!!
its all too soon!!
im sorry....but....are you insured??

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2010 02:19 

i... uhhhh... *shifty eyes*...
yes.