Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 06:05

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2014 23:01 

I can't talk to the man without him pissing me the hell off. He's always telling me how to live my life, and what I need to do and blah blah blah. FUCK OFF. You are not my father. You do not have a say in my life. I am an adult. I do NOT have to listen to your advice or what you have to say. SO FUCK THE HELL OFF OLD MAN.

Example of how he infuriates me:

Today I was going through some mail and got another rejection letter for when I applied for credit (reason for this is because I have no credit, which is apparently just as bad as having bad credit for some ungodly reason). He was all like "So why not apply for credit at Macy's or Nordstrom's?" I was all "I've applied for credit at Sephora, Victoria's Secret, Kohl's, and my job. They've ALL denied me. Even the place where I work." His response? "Okay, so why not go apply at that make-up place you like? Sephora's?" OLD MAN. DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR WHAT I FUCKING SAID.

AND THEN HE'S STILL NOT FUCKING DONE. "Well, you should try to apply to Nordstrom or Macy's anyway." I tell him I do not like the clothing there, that I will not shop there so there is no point in having a card there I will not use. "Well, no, you can get stuff you like from there, you should get one there." I tell him they probably won't accept me since ALL THESE OTHER PLACES HAVE DENIED ME FOR THE SAME FUCKING REASON. AND ALSO THAT I DO NOT SHOP. I WILL NOT SHOP AT ALL AT A PLACE THAT I DO NOT LIKE THE STUFF FROM. SEPHORA'S, I LIKE THE MAKE UP. VICTORIA'S SECRET, BRAS = NECESSITY FOR ME. KOHL'S, I ACTUALLY BUY STUFF FROM THERE. AGAIN. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE ANY CLEARER TO THIS GUY THAT I DO NOT LIKE THE STUFF. I DO NOT SHOP THERE. I WILL NOT PURCHASE THOSE ITEMS. AND THUS IT WILL NOT IMPROVE MY CREDIT. "What have you got to lose?" Uhhhh, oh gee, I dunno. My fucking time? Effort it takes to get me to a place I don't want to be (I have pretty bad social anxiety sometimes). Gas money? :LIA TAIETEAK EHI GODDAMN.

Then the stupid old fart does something that makes me guilty for hating to talk to him so much like buying me something thoughtful like a light for my computer desk. Goddamn. I hate when he comes to visit.

EDIT: The only reason why I tolerate him at all is because he honestly is a very generous person (absolute shit with his money, but generous) who treats my mom well and makes her happy. Otherwise I wouldn't hold my tongue when he angers me. I'd tell him the fuck off. No, instead I have to play nice to try and keep the fucking peace because my mom loves him. She knows I don't like him. She's talked to him about how he upsets me. He just thinks I'm unnecessarily touchy and sensitive. Which is partially true, I'll admit to that. But I'm sick and so goddamn tired of him IGNORING what I'm saying and just telling me "You need to do A" and when I tell him "That won't work because of this and this and that" he just goes "You need to do A" again and again. Like a fucking broken record. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. God he's so infuriating. I think he makes me angrier than my dad actually does, which is really saying a HELL of a lot because my dad is a piece of shit.

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2014 02:47 

Here's my solution: punch him in the throat.

Nah, don't do that.

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2014 12:33 

From what I gathered she's not looking for unsolicited advice Asian.

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2014 12:43 

Gotcha. Thanks Ace! <3

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2014 12:47 

Quote:
Gotcha. Thanks Ace! <3
UR 2 EZ 2 LUV. LOL

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2014 21:53 

Lololol, you two are adorbs :33

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2014 10:31 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
POETRY BY CEMY.

http://i.imgur.com/J8OEgBL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/l4oXczH.jpg

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

Last edited by Traviesaurus on 23 Jun 2014 21:48, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2014 17:48 

I don't even...whaaaat? xDDD