Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 15:40

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 25 May 2015 22:12 

i figured i give this a try lol

Well, to begin, i love my job (executive sous chef) and what i do (cook) otherwise i wouldnt have paid 50,000 for it!! mhh ok..haha well ok . I love every single aspect of the kitchen, my co workers, the set up, the everyday shenanigans and stupid stuff we do in the kitchen and even some of the guests but the problem is, some of them are COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOTS WHO HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT THEY ASK, EAT OR FOR THAT MATTER ARE ABOUT TO EAT!!!! one example could be (and sorry if i offend anyone with their choices in food) there is this lady who asks if the "BEEF HASH" is glutten free...like really lady you are asking about something that even a little kid will tell you its not, WHILE EATING @ BIG PIECES OF ''BREAD"!!!!!!! like wow people are so stupid these days, another example would be these frat looking guy who comes and asks for some eggs and the conversation goes a little like this:

guy: hey brah could we get some eggs
me: sure brother, just let me know how you would like them
guy: i would like them shaken and with no yellow stuff on it.
me:.............uuhhmmm. alright, give me a second and i will give you the scrambled eggwhites, ok?
guy: no man, i want the shaken eggs with no yellow on it please
me: (ANNOYED AS FUCK) sure sir, they'll be done in a second
guy: (turns around) hey babe! they got scrambled eggwhites ! you want some?
me: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

its just one of the things that annoys me the most. but anyway....if anyone has worked in a kitchen or sort of kitchen could relate to stupid people like this...anyways...cheers lol

PostPosted: 26 May 2015 06:26 

Haha, I bet serial can relate to that the best. Luckily all the stupid people I work with are kids, so it kind of makes sense that they're stupid.

PostPosted: 26 May 2015 07:26 

omg blind, that sounds terrible. stupid people make me really angry. I want them to stop mouth breathing through life and taking up all my air.

PostPosted: 26 May 2015 15:40 

Quote:
Haha, I bet serial can relate to that the best. Luckily all the stupid people I work with are kids, so it kind of makes sense that they're stupid.
With that being said, I had a fire call today because a student decided to use the fire extinguisher all over the staircase and it set the alarms off.

PostPosted: 26 May 2015 15:48 

Quote:
With that being said, I had a fire call today because a student decided to use the fire extinguisher all over the staircase and it set the alarms off.
LOL! Yeah, actually I bet a lot of people in the clan deal with stupid people on a fairly regular basis.

PostPosted: 26 May 2015 22:15 

Quote:
Quote:
LOL! Yeah, actually I bet a lot of people in the clan deal with stupid people on a fairly regular basis.
Retail person checking in!

Yes. Yes I do.

PostPosted: 27 May 2015 22:21 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Retail person checking in!

Yes. Yes I do.
Aren't you supposed to check out at retail?