Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 18 Apr 2024 10:48

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Northern's Rants...
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2011 01:10 

Soon to be ex-wife is killing me... Damn If I knew a damn divorce was so expensive, I never would of gotten married in the first place. I thought my marriage was expensive. Boy was I wrong!!! The divorce is turning out to cost me 5 times more right now.

This has been dragging for over 5 years, due to the kids pension $$$, she wanted more then I make. Guess what? Both of our lawyers were trying to compromise, and come to a fair deal based on my yearly salary. Both lawyers are used to deal with each other too, so they know each other well. And after 5 years, her lawyer told mine she was so fed up with her, she gave her two options on this, take the deal based on my salary, and don't be greedy, or find another lawyer. So it resolved that issue.

This B.S. wasn't enough, she recently tried to force me to make her a trustee of my life insurance, wich states my mother is in charge of my kids portion of my life insurance, until they are of age. I told all of them until hell freezes over, it will never happen. Money burns in her hands, so if they all think this were to happen, screw this... . She would waste it in less than a week. So her lawyer really pushed hard to make this happen, so my lawyer gave them two choice there, either keep my mother's name as a trustee, or the life insurance would completely be canceled. Well her lawyer backed down, and decided to leave my mother as a trustee, without sonsulting her client, since my life insurance states, my GF gets half of it to help with the house, the rest goes to the kids, and the kids will receive a monthly payment, to cover my child support, until they are of age to take control of it (signed contract by my mother and me). It also states that my mother can only use this money for the kids wellfair, and prove (receipts) will be needed... .

You can bet she was pissed when she found out, but her lawyer said if you don't like it, find someone who will care. Her lawyer got to know so well, she was about to drop her, so my ex caved in. Going to sign the final papers this Fiday. And the damn thing about all of this, this will turn out exactly how it would 5 years ago... But the biatch had to just play hard ball just to waste time and $$$$.

This being said, a damn divorce is epensive as hell... . I'll get a final bill this coming week, since I've been giving him money in advance, I know there ain't nothing left. The way he works is, he takes about $1 000 a shot, and leaves it in his account, and uses what he needs as this drags on, then when you run, he calls you for another $1 000, and you get the picture. He called me up 8 times already, to tell me I was out. So do the math. I had to borrow some damn $$$ for this too, so even once this is resolved, I'll be paying my damn loans... .

Piece of advise. If you can avoid a divorce, avoid it... .

Post subject: Re: Northern's Rants...
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2011 10:18 

Oh yeah! I guess I haven't learned, cause I'm ingaged again... but the only difference is, she's a completely different type of woman. Just her way of thinking is way different... .

I wonder if I should get a prenuptial agreement this time???

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2011 12:01 

Wow, that is impressive that your ex-wife is such a bitch that her lawyer is actually getting fed up. I would have imagined lawyers would be used to dealing with people like that. That just sucks.

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2011 12:57 

Well the thing is, her lawyer is also use to shit like this, but when the goverment people, and the other lawyers, and everyone around you all agree on the deals being made, and being reassonable, her lawyer realized she would never be happy no matter what the deal. She just wanted more $$$ than I can give her. You also have to consider I have them very often too, wich meens I spend more on groceries and all, wich I don't mind, cause they are my kids. I also give them gift certificates for groceries, so they can buy lunches for school, so it's not as if I'm not doing my part either. Lets just say when you start pissing everyone off, try to bite on more than you can chew and play games by using the kids, people tend to wake up, and see clearly.

The weird part about all this, when I deal with her personally, we have no issues, we agree on most the shit that have to do with the kids... .

One final thing, she isn't paying for her lawyer either, the well-fair is. And they are fed up of her not wanting to deal. She recently had another kid with another guy she really don't love, to avoid going to work. She's not that bad of a mother, where the kids are concerned.

She just loves to give me a hard time, and to get the last word, but I know she loves the kids despite all this shit. She's starting to realize that this is hurting the kids more than me, and she's starting to understand what the lawyers have been saying about compromising and all, and that some fathers are real dead beats, and don't do shit for their kids. I'm just sad that it took her 5 years to see it.

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2011 14:00 

Quote:
She just loves to give me a hard time, and to get the last word, but I know she loves the kids despite all this shit. She's starting to realize that this is hurting the kids more than me, and she's starting to understand what the lawyers have been saying about compromising and all, and that some fathers are real dead beats, and don't do shit for their kids. I'm just sad that it took her 5 years to see it.
Well that's good. Some people take a while, but at least she is coming around.

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2011 00:10 

Better late than never, or better $$$$ spent, then none at all... lolz. Lawyers must make their salaries... lolz

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2011 09:32 

its a shame when people lose sight of reality all because of money and greed. that will eventually burn her in the end northern. I just hope it doesn't affect your children any. They are the real victims here.

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2011 10:33 

...You need her taken out? I kid I kid

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2011 21:37 

Well my son is on the verge of getting expelled from school, at the age of 7 for fuck sake. All because she picks on him, and laughs at him all time for the bad things he does in school... no discipline on her end, so he thinks this shit is cool, or he's releasing his anger. I'm seriously consedering full custody of my son, since only her 2 daughters matters the most, cause they are girls... .