Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 05:55

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Suck my dick
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2011 21:51 

WARNING: This post is about penises.

The most annoying three words out of a person's mouth are "Suck my dick". Why? Because it makes you look like a fucking idiot.

People say "suck my dick" in an attempt to ridicule another person. Maybe that person insulted them, or maybe that person got totally pwned in an argument or something. So the first guy says "Suck my dick". Pretending that's an insult. I guess because it's "embarrassing" to be gay, so if you are saying "suck my dick" you are implying that they are gay because they are sucking your dick.

Does anybody ever think about what comes out of their mouth?

You have done something awesome. You have beaten somebody at an argument, you have won that counter strike round, whatever. You have accomplished something. And because you have accomplished something, you ask for another man to pleasure you sexually. You are asking for your reward to be a homosexual sexual encounter with another person.

Um... How is that supposed to make the other guy feel bad? You have basically just said, "Haha, I won, I am so gay!" Which, mind you, isn't bad per se, but the people who say things like "suck my dick" are generally so anti-gay that they would have no trouble bullying a gay person in real life, or worse. And yet their idea of an insult is to yell about how much they would enjoy having another man suck them off.

So next time you find yourself wanting to say "suck my dick", please stfu and think.

Post subject: Re: Suck my dick
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2011 13:07 

lol I'll never EVER EVER say that again now. I won't be able to do it without laughing out loud.

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2011 15:08 

Lol. Mission accomplished.

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2012 21:57 

Haha, I do think about what I say. So instead of the heinously aforementioned words "suck my dick" I just say suck one. Not implying mine. Even at that I rarely say it online, There are just other things to say that make me sound a lot more intelligent. Come to think of it, that is my philosophy in the RL side of things as well.