All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2014 07:56 

Yep, that's about right.

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2014 10:43 

Quote:
Yep, that's about right.
Don't think you could have put that any better

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2014 11:18 

I saw that last night and wished I had 200 upvotes for it. Its exactly what it feels like everytime someone complains in casual. "Its casual bro who cares what happens".....how can you play any not care what happens? You are ruining everyone else's experience that does care.

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2014 13:26 

Quote:
I saw that last night and wished I had 200 upvotes for it. Its exactly what it feels like everytime someone complains in casual. "Its casual bro who cares what happens".....how can you play any not care what happens? You are ruining everyone else's experience that does care.
I feel the same way. Although, when people call me a try hard in Valve servers I respond with, "You've just summoned the pain train. I then start making train noises and tell the other team where we are rushing. We then proceed to stomp them on maps like T train/nuke and that ridiculous non-trying attitude quickly turns into them rage quitting.

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2014 17:22 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
I feel the same way. Although, when people call me a try hard in Valve servers I respond with, "You've just summoned the pain train. I then start making train noises and tell the other team where we are rushing. We then proceed to stomp them on maps like T train/nuke and that ridiculous non-trying attitude quickly turns into them rage quitting.
"PAIN TRAIN COMING RAMP!!! HONK HONKKK!! Wait... Trains don't go honk... CHOO CHOOOOO!!"

XD I was dying lmfao

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2014 18:51 

I feel the same way. Call me a try hard, and I'll show you what trying hard is. It will instantly become my mission to destroy the people saying this until they leave. Its fun.

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2014 19:20 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
I understand the arguments from both sides. For me, if it's 10 of us playing in a server, I'll take my time and play smart. If I'm in a 12v12 casual pub, I'll probably just run rambo, jump and spin a lot. In a 12v12, I'm not too concerned about my score, more about getting pure enjoyment from playing with such a ridiculous amount of people.

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2014 22:26 

I really just hate people that sit in spawn and stare at a wall and then get mad when you put a votekick up for them because they have done that 5 straight rounds. They then say to get over it because its casual and who cares what happens. That is what bothers me.

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2014 13:26 

Quote:
I really just hate people that sit in spawn and stare at a wall and then get mad when you put a votekick up for them because they have done that 5 straight rounds. They then say to get over it because its casual and who cares what happens. That is what bothers me.
GO SPECTATE OR LEAVE! Like what is so difficult about that. I understand if you don't have time because something urgent came up (my mom calls me to come downstairs NOW all the time), but don't complain when you come back and you've been kicked.

This topic deserves a serialp0rt rant xD

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2014 17:31 

Yeah, good idea!!!

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2014 17:39 

Theese.....Theese